I'm so heartbroken

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2017, 11:55 PM
RE: I'm so heartbroken
(27-03-2017 06:20 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Even though I don't know any of you in person, it really makes me feel a bit better that you guys and gals care.

I have been in turmoil since last night. Even thought she is my wife's sister I still love her. She accepted me in the family before anyone else did and was always super to me. We used to have so many good times. I can't believe she is gone. My eyes have been red from crying all day.

I know it's not manly to do that but I am so hurt.

On the contrary. A man who is man enough to cry - to show weakness - that's a good thing. It shows you care. While she's gone now, it's probably extremely important to other members of the family - for example your wife - to know that you felt the loss deeply. It will mean a lot to her in the next few weeks.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
28-03-2017, 05:32 AM
(27-03-2017 06:20 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Even though I don't know any of you in person, it really makes me feel a bit better that you guys and gals care.

I have been in turmoil since last night. Even thought she is my wife's sister I still love her. She accepted me in the family before anyone else did and was always super to me. We used to have so many good times. I can't believe she is gone. My eyes have been red from crying all day.

I know it's not manly to do that but I am so hurt.
Manly, shmanly. You go right ahead and cry. I lost the ability after my son's death, on top of my wife's, on top of my brother's, etc. Be glad you still have it.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Deaths that don't follow the expected story arc -- or ANY story arc -- are the worst. Full stop. All we can do is bear witness, but it is better than nothing. Much love to you and your wife.
28-03-2017, 06:22 AM
I am sorry for your family's loss. She was too young...it's very sad.

No death is easy to deal with but an unexpected one really hits hard...you have no way to mentally prepare.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-03-2017, 11:04 PM
I'm so heartbroken
We found out what the cause was. Some kind of ulcer in her small intestine ruptured. She basically bleed to death internally.

She was in pain leading up to it but thought it was menstrual cramps. The pain wasn't bad enough to think to go to the doctor.

She was getting ready to go out to dinner, took a shower and collapsed right after getting out.

You never know when someone is going to die.
28-03-2017, 11:29 PM
(28-03-2017 11:04 PM)KUSA Wrote:  We found out what the cause was. Some kind of ulcer in her small intestine ruptured. She basically bleed to death internally.

She was in pain leading up to it but thought it was menstrual cramps. The pain wasn't bad enough to think to go to the doctor.

She was getting ready to go out to dinner, took a shower and collapsed right after getting out.

You never know when someone is going to die.

That's why you have to live life to the full, to love people as much as you can.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post