I'm so proud!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm so proud!
My baby boy "liked" the TTA Facebook page. I have spawned another atheist.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
19-04-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: I'm so proud!
(19-04-2012 10:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My baby boy "liked" the TTA Facebook page. I have spawned another atheist.
That's cool, but I thought you were going to say you got the job! Have you heard?

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
19-04-2012, 10:25 PM
The lady that I interviewed with had more interviews this week and was going to be out of town yesterday and today...decision to be made next week.

Thanks for asking.

I would really like that job but I can make it for a while on UE, since I have never collected before I feel like I can take my time and find something decent instead of jumping on the first crappy job that comes along.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-04-2012, 10:56 PM
(19-04-2012 10:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The lady that I interviewed with had more interviews this week and was going to be out of town yesterday and today...decision to be made next week.

Thanks for asking.

I would really like that job but I can make it for a while on UE, since I have never collected before I feel like I can take my time and find something decent instead of jumping on the first crappy job that comes along.
That's fair enough. Good luck Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
20-04-2012, 12:16 AM
(19-04-2012 10:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My baby boy "liked" the TTA Facebook page. I have spawned another atheist.
tee hee Big Grin I like your choice of language - ve vill produce zee hellspawn unt zen ve vill attack!
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post