I'm still drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 06:48 AM
I'm still drunk
Not on alcohol. Fioricet. My doc prescribed them for headaches. This is the first rae4l ltime I've taekne them. I feel weird. stumbluing around and such, I don't remember last night. LIike at all. Jess said after I cooked hamburgers I stubled around the hiouyse and got in be4d. Don't know. Can't rmember/ I do know I got uyp this morning and stumbled out of bed. I felt like I was completely durnk. I got dressed. Stumbled around some more. My balanace seems completely off as does my motor skills. my cognitive ability seems to be doing pretty well, I think. Better than last night anyway. so I drove to work. almost ran off a few curves. bumped a pe4rson in frotnt of me. She didn;t noticed thouygh. It was a little tap. Nothingn big. I I know I swereve a little bit but I pulled myse4lf together and now I'm here at work. This crap better wear off soon. I have work to do which I think I can do fine again my cognitive abol;ity is okay it's my mtots sklills that are suffering. there also the "i don't really care feeling" which needs to go. This stuff is crazy. NEver had it before, but I'm thinking I shouldn't take it anymore. I had to because my head was killing me and I'm runnign out of my regular mediine because doctors are a-holes. Giove me this crap which males me drunk and loopy instead of the normals stuff that I can function normally off of. Yeah good call doc. Way to be a medical professi0onal and do your job. Way to care about the patient and not the almighty dollar. Enough of my rant. Back to work. Good being quasiback... depends on my head and how bad it's hurting... which it's been back as of late... which is why I had to to resort to this fioricet stuff.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-05-2014, 06:59 AM
RE: I'm still drunk
dude...you can't type for SHIT.

holy fuck.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 6 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
22-05-2014, 06:59 AM
Can I suggest that you get a taxi back or get picked up by someone?

Seriously.
[+] 9 users Like Mathilda's post
22-05-2014, 07:07 AM
(22-05-2014 06:59 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Can I suggest that you get a taxi back or get picked up by someone?

Seriously.

THIS.

Jesus KC, you should *not* be driving. It's not just you, you are also a danger to other people on the road if you drive in this state. Phone QueensChosen and tell her what's going on too. And don't take that stuff until you see your doc again.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
22-05-2014, 07:09 AM
well I'm here at work so yeah might as well stay. Just slooked this stuff has a super long hal lifce. wonderful. That means it's not foing to ewar off uff until the end of the day. ugh.

I also just looked back at my first OP.

LOL

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
22-05-2014, 07:12 AM
(22-05-2014 07:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  well I'm here at work so yeah might as well stay. Just slooked this stuff has a super long hal lifce. wonderful. That means it's not foing to ewar off uff until the end of the day. ugh.

LOL

wow, man. I've gotten drunk PMs that were more coherent than that. If you're still this bad at the end of your work day, call someone to pick you up.

Do NOT. I repeat, DO NOT let jesus take the wheel... That dude is a shitty driver.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 14 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
22-05-2014, 07:18 AM
(22-05-2014 06:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Not on alcohol. Fioricet. My doc prescribed them for headaches. This is the first rae4l ltime I've taekne them. I feel weird. stumbluing around and such, I don't remember last night. LIike at all. Jess said after I cooked hamburgers I stubled around the hiouyse and got in be4d. Don't know. Can't rmember/ I do know I got uyp this morning and stumbled out of bed. I felt like I was completely durnk. I got dressed. Stumbled around some more. My balanace seems completely off as does my motor skills. my cognitive ability seems to be doing pretty well, I think. Better than last night anyway. so I drove to work. almost ran off a few curves. bumped a pe4rson in frotnt of me. She didn;t noticed thouygh. It was a little tap. Nothingn big. I I know I swereve a little bit but I pulled myse4lf together and now I'm here at work. This crap better wear off soon. I have work to do which I think I can do fine again my cognitive abol;ity is okay it's my mtots sklills that are suffering. there also the "i don't really care feeling" which needs to go. This stuff is crazy. NEver had it before, but I'm thinking I shouldn't take it anymore. I had to because my head was killing me and I'm runnign out of my regular mediine because doctors are a-holes. Giove me this crap which males me drunk and loopy instead of the normals stuff that I can function normally off of. Yeah good call doc. Way to be a medical professi0onal and do your job. Way to care about the patient and not the almighty dollar. Enough of my rant. Back to work. Good being quasiback... depends on my head and how bad it's hurting... which it's been back as of late... which is why I had to to resort to this fioricet stuff.

Do you even label?

Label Wrote:This drug may make you dizzy or drowsy.
Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness
until you are sure you can perform such activities safely.
Avoid alcoholic beverages.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
22-05-2014, 07:19 AM
Yeah this dont look good KC, shit man I'm doing a Soma and a Lorazapam right now and I'm in ten times better shape than you.

Get a cab home or let someone else drive, I'd hate to see you kill someone or yourself, because you're to fucked up to drive.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
22-05-2014, 07:26 AM
no I don't labe. Just take as prescribed by the doc. and holy crap guys, I'm not driving for another 9 hours. Just stiting here in my desk reading and redlining.

22-05-2014, 07:40 AM
(22-05-2014 07:12 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  well I'm here at work so yeah might as well stay. Just slooked this stuff has a super long hal lifce. wonderful. That means it's not foing to ewar off uff until the end of the day. ugh.

LOL

wow, man. I've gotten drunk PMs that were more coherent than that. If you're still this bad at the end of your work day, call someone to pick you up.

Do NOT. I repeat, DO NOT let jesus take the wheel... That dude is a shitty driver.

I'll ghave tyou know that I I had attempted at first to orrect my nessages but frealized it was too much and it took forver so I really just didnt care at this point. Again starnge because I usually care about how/what I type.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post