I'm still drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 02:50 PM
RE: I'm still drunk
(22-05-2014 02:47 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If you're taking more medication on top of already being looped out, I'd call that overdosing.

Taking what the doc prescribed is not overdosing. Taking one extra over what the doc prescribed isn't overdosing either.

Throwing caution tot he wind and taking a ton of the stuff is overdosing.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 02:51 PM
(22-05-2014 02:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I read a hair dryer and dry ice work wonders as do petroleum jelly and a plunger.

I can tell ya one educational thing you can do with those items. Crazy fucker.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-05-2014, 02:51 PM
(22-05-2014 02:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 02:39 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Spaced out ?..... man the dude was outright trippin. Gasp

He was spaced out maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.... Tongue

I was pretty drunk. Felt like I took 5 or 6 shots of Vodka.

22-05-2014, 02:52 PM
(22-05-2014 02:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Do me a favor KC, check in after you get home so I don't worry about you all night.

Just a quick note saying that you're home.

Pretty please?

All right I will... or I'll just send you a text. That cool?

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-05-2014, 02:52 PM
(22-05-2014 02:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm really okay. The next matter of business is finding a way to get a ding out of a metal bumper without taking it to a body shop. I read a hair dryer and dry ice work wonders as do petroleum jelly and a plunger.

Hate to burst your bubble, but nope. That very rarely even works on sheetmetal. Sorry Undecided

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
22-05-2014, 02:53 PM
(22-05-2014 02:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 02:47 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If you're taking more medication on top of already being looped out, I'd call that overdosing.

As for not having those symptoms -yet-. Its really not hard to stumble out of the yet part.

And certainly some distance due south of good judgement.

meh

22-05-2014, 02:57 PM
(22-05-2014 02:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Taking what the doc prescribed is not overdosing. Taking one extra over what the doc prescribed isn't overdosing either.

Taking a medication prescribed by a doctor that obviously messes you up and then taking even one more then prescribed? That is overdosing, hate to break it to you.

If its messing with you as much as you were saying, you shouldnt even be taking it period. Any responsible doctor would pull you straight off it after seeing what we just saw. Especially if they knew you were risking others by driving or working, as its obviously messing with your decision making.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
22-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Ive worked with a lot of people who take a lot of hardcore medication. I'm not saying this stuff to be a bitch, I just know how quickly things turn south on these meds, even if you've been taking them for a while. Seriously. When you sober up go to your doctor and talk about a different medication.

There are other meds that can manage the pain that will react better with you.
22-05-2014, 03:01 PM
(22-05-2014 02:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 02:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Taking what the doc prescribed is not overdosing. Taking one extra over what the doc prescribed isn't overdosing either.

Taking a medication prescribed by a doctor that obviously messes you up and then taking even one more then prescribed? That is overdosing, hate to break it to you.

If its messing with you as much as you were saying, you shouldnt even be taking it period. Any responsible doctor would pull you straight off it after seeing what we just saw. Especially if they knew you were risking others by driving or working, as its obviously messing with your decision making.

I have conveyed this info to the neuro before. They still would rather me take Fioricet instead of Tramadol.

WTF is so wrong with Tramadol anyway?

22-05-2014, 03:01 PM
(22-05-2014 02:52 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 02:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm really okay. The next matter of business is finding a way to get a ding out of a metal bumper without taking it to a body shop. I read a hair dryer and dry ice work wonders as do petroleum jelly and a plunger.

Hate to burst your bubble, but nope. That very rarely even works on sheetmetal. Sorry Undecided

So what works on metal?