I'm still drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: I'm still drunk
(22-05-2014 02:52 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 02:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Do me a favor KC, check in after you get home so I don't worry about you all night.

Just a quick note saying that you're home.

Pretty please?

All right I will... or I'll just send you a text. That cool?

Nope, you know the drill.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 03:03 PM
(22-05-2014 03:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 02:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Taking a medication prescribed by a doctor that obviously messes you up and then taking even one more then prescribed? That is overdosing, hate to break it to you.

If its messing with you as much as you were saying, you shouldnt even be taking it period. Any responsible doctor would pull you straight off it after seeing what we just saw. Especially if they knew you were risking others by driving or working, as its obviously messing with your decision making.

I have conveyed this info to the neuro before. They still would rather me take Fioricet instead of Tramadol.

WTF is so wrong with Tramadol anyway?

I believe Tramadol is pretty addictive.
Find all posts by this user
22-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Do they have any idea what is causing the head pain?
22-05-2014, 03:05 PM
(22-05-2014 02:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 02:47 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  If you're taking more medication on top of already being looped out, I'd call that overdosing.

Taking what the doc prescribed is not overdosing. Taking one extra over what the doc prescribed isn't overdosing either.

Throwing caution tot he wind and taking a ton of the stuff is overdosing.

As I've said before, not always accurate.
Quote:Overdoses of drugs or chemicals can be either accidental or intentional. Drug overdoses occur when a person takes more than the medically recommended dose. However, some people may be more sensitive to certain medications so that the high end of the therapeutic range of a drug may be toxic for them.
-Source-

And even taking one over the limit IS overdosing. Just because you overdose doesn't mean you always get severe reactions, you just increase your chances.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
22-05-2014, 03:06 PM
(22-05-2014 03:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 03:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I have conveyed this info to the neuro before. They still would rather me take Fioricet instead of Tramadol.

I believe Tramadol is pretty addictive.

So is Fioricet is I read correctly.

Besides, I'm already dependent on Tramadol. I don't need to be dependent on Fioricet too.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
22-05-2014, 03:06 PM
(22-05-2014 03:05 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Do they have any idea what is causing the head pain?

I was going to ask the same thing.

Have you gotten your head scanned recently KC?

Atir aissom atir imon
22-05-2014, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 03:09 PM by Chas.)
(22-05-2014 03:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 02:57 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Taking a medication prescribed by a doctor that obviously messes you up and then taking even one more then prescribed? That is overdosing, hate to break it to you.

If its messing with you as much as you were saying, you shouldnt even be taking it period. Any responsible doctor would pull you straight off it after seeing what we just saw. Especially if they knew you were risking others by driving or working, as its obviously messing with your decision making.

I have conveyed this info to the neuro before. They still would rather me take Fioricet instead of Tramadol.

No idea.

But I don't really care what you take, and taking too much of it is your business.

What most here are saying is "What the fuck are you driving for?"

What - seemed like a good idea at the time?

Oh,yeah. Here's your Seal of Disapproval.

[Image: 08.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-05-2014, 03:09 PM
(22-05-2014 03:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 03:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I believe Tramadol is pretty addictive.

Besides, I'm already dependent on Tramadol. I don't need to be dependent on Fioricet too.

Medications have levels of how easy they become addictive.

So for some really strange reason I guess they think what they are putting you through is okay. O.o

Seriously KC. Fight them to find a better fit. I dont want to see you get hurt.
22-05-2014, 03:12 PM
(22-05-2014 03:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 03:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I believe Tramadol is pretty addictive.

Yep. Several times.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
22-05-2014, 03:12 PM
My mum has a broken neck as well as 3 severely ruptured vertebrae in her lower back. She is pretty much guaranteed to be in pain for the rest of her life, as there isnt a hell of a lot they can do for her.

She has to constantly fight doctors for different meds to find a right fit. So far she has one that at least takes the edge off without messing with her senses too much. It is possible I promise. Smile