I'm still drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2014, 05:06 AM
RE: I'm still drunk
(22-05-2014 03:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 02:52 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Hate to burst your bubble, but nope. That very rarely even works on sheetmetal. Sorry Undecided

So what works on metal?

Sorry for the late reply, if its heavy gauge bumper steel, forget a repair. Replacement is the only cost effective way.

If its thin steel, a hammer and molding anvils might do the trick, but then it will need to be rechromed or painted (whichever case) again.

On the other subject, Tramadol, I was given that one time for my chronic back pain, and it was like a sugar pill to me, plus the doc said it wasnt a narcotic.

But my pain is also something quite different then yours, currently I'm on Soma, and only take it when the back flares up...... like now.

Hope you feel better soon KC.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2014, 06:43 AM
(22-05-2014 08:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:42 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  wonder if he made it?

Huh

He did.

You didn't tell them how much of a jerk I am, though.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-05-2014, 06:45 AM
(22-05-2014 08:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Is this Fioricet with hydrocodone?

Holy, moly...I never had a reaction like that on regular Fioricet...you must really be sensitive to meds.

Yikes!

No, just regular old Fioricet with Tylenol.

Like I said earlier, I am very sensitive to all meds except NSAIDs and Opiates/Opiate derivatives.

23-05-2014, 06:46 AM
(23-05-2014 05:06 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 03:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  So what works on metal?

Sorry for the late reply, if its heavy gauge bumper steel, forget a repair. Replacement is the only cost effective way.

If its thin steel, a hammer and molding anvils might do the trick, but then it will need to be rechromed or painted (whichever case) again.

On the other subject, Tramadol, I was given that one time for my chronic back pain, and it was like a sugar pill to me, plus the doc said it wasnt a narcotic.

But my pain is also something quite different then yours, currently I'm on Soma, and only take it when the back flares up...... like now.

Hope you feel better soon KC.

So basically, this ding is going to turn into a new bumper. Wonderful.

And Tramadol isn't an Opiate but an Opioid. It's an Opiate antagonist. No one actually knows why it works on pain.

23-05-2014, 06:47 AM
(22-05-2014 08:03 PM)aurora Wrote:  Hey! KC! I'm all for dosing up on mind altering meds (and/or getting high) for alleviation of pain but doing so AND driving is NOT ON!
Don't make me come over there Dodgy

If that what it takes to get you to visit, I'm downing the whole bottle and heading to the Interstate. Game on.

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
23-05-2014, 06:49 AM
(23-05-2014 12:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  And he's an asshole.

You're saying this like it's something new. I've always been one. I just disguise it very well. My true a-holeness comes out when I have the "I don't care" persona going.

23-05-2014, 06:49 AM
(23-05-2014 06:43 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He did.

You didn't tell them how much of a jerk I am, though.

That's 'cos we know already Dodgy Hey are your meds working now? i.e. are you got no headaches and also not fucking crazy? Or is it a choice of one or both?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-05-2014, 07:30 AM
(23-05-2014 06:46 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  And Tramadol isn't an Opiate but an Opioid. It's an Opiate antagonist. No one actually knows why it works on pain.

Best hypothesis is that our brains have evolved to produce endogenous opioids such as Endorphins to reduce pain in situations where it would otherwise incapacitate. This means that there is a greater chance to escape from the situation, breed and pass on genes.

For example, my brother got run over by a motorbike once. He only realised that his leg was broken after he tried standing up.
23-05-2014, 08:13 AM
(23-05-2014 06:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 06:43 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You didn't tell them how much of a jerk I am, though.

That's 'cos we know already Dodgy Hey are your meds working now? i.e. are you got no headaches and also not fucking crazy? Or is it a choice of one or both?

Nope. Still nutty as a fruitcake and on Fioricet; however, my body and my motor skills are rapidly adapting so you can barely tell. I love the human body. It's freakin' boss.

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
23-05-2014, 12:45 PM
I sent MSBB a text saying, "Hey it's Jeremy (KC). Just letting you know I'm about to be hhhhjjjj"

She then asked me if that was supposed to be "home". I never answered her and waited about 30 minutes or so before I let her know I was just messing with her.

Yeah, I'm a jerk.

[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post