I'm still drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 07:49 AM
RE: I'm still drunk
(22-05-2014 06:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Not on alcohol. Fioricet. My doc prescribed them for headaches. This is the first rae4l ltime I've taekne them. I feel weird. stumbluing around and such, I don't remember last night. LIike at all. Jess said after I cooked hamburgers I stubled around the hiouyse and got in be4d. Don't know. Can't rmember/ I do know I got uyp this morning and stumbled out of bed. I felt like I was completely durnk. I got dressed. Stumbled around some more. My balanace seems completely off as does my motor skills. my cognitive ability seems to be doing pretty well, I think. Better than last night anyway. so I drove to work. almost ran off a few curves. bumped a pe4rson in frotnt of me. She didn;t noticed thouygh. It was a little tap. Nothingn big. I I know I swereve a little bit but I pulled myse4lf together and now I'm here at work. This crap better wear off soon. I have work to do which I think I can do fine again my cognitive abol;ity is okay it's my mtots sklills that are suffering. there also the "i don't really care feeling" which needs to go. This stuff is crazy. NEver had it before, but I'm thinking I shouldn't take it anymore. I had to because my head was killing me and I'm runnign out of my regular mediine because doctors are a-holes. Giove me this crap which males me drunk and loopy instead of the normals stuff that I can function normally off of. Yeah good call doc. Way to be a medical professi0onal and do your job. Way to care about the patient and not the almighty dollar. Enough of my rant. Back to work. Good being quasiback... depends on my head and how bad it's hurting... which it's been back as of late... which is why I had to to resort to this fioricet stuff.
Send me some of that will ya!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
22-05-2014, 07:55 AM
Reading your posts feels like I'm reading one of these cryptic type messages on facebook.

[Image: 1402773_Photo156_jpg599a5bb9e31146abee2ab4e947eba757]

Can't wait to see what you think of this mess when you are sober.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 8 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
22-05-2014, 07:57 AM
(22-05-2014 07:40 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:12 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  wow, man. I've gotten drunk PMs that were more coherent than that. If you're still this bad at the end of your work day, call someone to pick you up.

Do NOT. I repeat, DO NOT let jesus take the wheel... That dude is a shitty driver.

I'll ghave tyou know that I I had attempted at first to orrect my nessages but frealized it was too much and it took forver so I really just didnt care at this point. Again starnge because I usually care about how/what I type.

Even in your drug induced stupor, you're more coherent than a few of our trolls. Laugh out load

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
22-05-2014, 08:04 AM
aaaaaaaaannnnd I forgot my wallet too. Awesome.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-05-2014, 08:37 AM
I don't know what kinda work you think you can do in this state... Fuck dude. Don't drive home, just make a plan and take the day off. It's pointless working when you're fucked like this.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-05-2014, 09:06 AM
(22-05-2014 08:04 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  aaaaaaaaannnnd I forgot my wallet too. Awesome.

*Reads through the whole thread*

Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-05-2014, 09:13 AM
*trying to be serious, it's a dangerous situation* :|

*totally amused* Laughat

But srsly, don't drive!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 5 users Like Colourcraze's post
22-05-2014, 09:16 AM
just got off the phone with QC she's laughing at me.

I'm making a rubber band ball right now.

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
22-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Post a vid!
22-05-2014, 09:20 AM
(22-05-2014 09:19 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Post a vid!

Pic will have to do.