I'm still drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: I'm still drunk
(22-05-2014 10:17 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 10:16 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm glad you found something that seems to help.

I just hope you were joking about increasing the dosage.

I just took 3.

Joking aside, this is not smart. No

Didn't sound like you were or are in pain, needing more.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 11:25 AM
(22-05-2014 11:17 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 10:17 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I just took 3.

Joking aside, this is not smart. No

Didn't sound like you were or are in pain, needing more.

The kind of pain that he's in is constant and seemingly unending. And even if the pills had completely removed his pain at that point, it is not a pain that you take the risk of letting it come back.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
22-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Shocked RE: I'm still drunk
I was in pain though. I'm tired of hurting. it's either meds or death in order to alleviate the pain. Gonna chose meds until they stop working and then explore other options. I'm not afraid of dying. Everything I know won't exist, including my unending pain.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-05-2014, 11:30 AM
(22-05-2014 11:25 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I was in pain though. I'm tired of hurting. it's either meds or death in order to alleviate the pain. Gonna chose meds until they stop working and then explore other options. I'm not afraid of dying. Everything I know won't exist, including my unending pain.

Yeah, I get tired of being in pain when they go on that long too, but death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. The pain will go away eventually.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
22-05-2014, 11:50 AM
(22-05-2014 11:30 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 11:25 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I was in pain though. I'm tired of hurting. it's either meds or death in order to alleviate the pain. Gonna chose meds until they stop working and then explore other options. I'm not afraid of dying. Everything I know won't exist, including my unending pain.

Yeah, I get tired of being in pain when they go on that long too, but death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. The pain will go away eventually.

Doubtful. Going on a decade now, with the pain reaching unbearable levels in the past couple of years. Hate to see where it is in a few years.

22-05-2014, 11:51 AM
lol coming back from lunch, I bumped a car in the parking lot. Again, no damage, but my depth perception is FUBAR. I left them a note.

22-05-2014, 11:59 AM
(22-05-2014 11:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol coming back from lunch, I bumped a car in the parking lot. Again, no damage, but my depth perception is FUBAR. I left them a note.

Facepalm

Not funny.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
(22-05-2014 11:30 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

True. But what will I care if I die. Not to sound callous, but I won't even care if my family hurts. That's a life thing. I care about my wife and kids more than words can explain, but if I die, that will be a non-factor... likewise, so will everything else down to the littlest minutia of my life.

One of two things will happen:

1) I'll go to heaven will no recollection of anything painful on earth (in this I believe all recollection of past relationships or anything that can be associate with any type of pain).

2) Or I will fade into non-existence much like I was before I was born and everything I've experience on earth will be a non-factor and cease to exist in my consciousness because my brain activity will have stopped and therefore, so will will my consciousness.

So in short, the only thing I have to worry about is in life... and how situations affect my life; thus, finding ways to alleviate pain so that I can enjoy life and my family.

Yeah, that sucks- pain is the true and worst thing ever. Hope you find relief and a good scenario for life. You might not be afraid of death but there is a lot of good stuff when there is no pain. Also, I'd miss you. Shy

(22-05-2014 11:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol coming back from lunch, I bumped a car in the parking lot. Again, no damage, but my depth perception is FUBAR. I left them a note.

Don't kill anyone else on your way by. Maybe modify your lifestyle if you can't operate safely.
22-05-2014, 12:04 PM
(22-05-2014 11:59 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Facepalm

Not funny.

It really is, actually. A worker was like "Whoa! Any damage?"

I told them "no". And he said that I had better leave a note just in case, so I did.

There is literally nothing. Not even paint rubbed off. There would be more damage if you rubbed mud on the car.