I'm still here... um... does anyone play Lumosity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2013, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 10:41 PM by Buddy Christ.)
I'm still here... um... does anyone play Lumosity?
Howdy friends. I'm still around. I'm just stuck working like 70+ hour weeks during the summer cause the white man wants to keep us fellow white men down. In other news, I got my first 1 star rating on my book on Amazon for "not being scholarly enough." I take this as being my first step into the mainstream. Eventually this and all future books will average 3.5 stars as is the norm with all books of this nature (Christ, is this guy still talking about his book? I told him good job to be nice, I didn't know he'd make it his identity.)

I don't really any mind-blowing stuff to discuss as my brain is fried on the monotony of manual labor. So instead I'll ask, "Do any other members frequent the site Lumosity and do you think it actually does anything?" You can play 3 out of the 5 dailies for free. Supposedly, it's supposed to make you smarter and develop new nerve endings if used daily? I don't know if that's true as much as that you just get used to the games.

Anyone wanna compare BPI? After about 3 weeks, I'm at about 1070, with my highest being Flexibility (1359) and my lowest being Memory (783... I'm a pothead). I don't feel any smarter but I do enjoy the games.

Titty sprinkles.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
03-06-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: I'm still here... um... does anyone play Lumosity?
Who are you? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
03-06-2013, 10:54 PM
(03-06-2013 10:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Who are you? Consider

There are some who call me...

...Tim

[Image: TimTheEnchanter.jpg]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 7 users Like Buddy Christ's post
04-06-2013, 05:38 AM
No. But now I wanna go read your book reviews. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-06-2013, 07:23 PM
I've heard about it and just started playing 'cause you tickled my titties and shit so I ain't got no BPI yet. The games are cool and they sure as shit can't hurt. Gotta tell my Mom about this one. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
04-06-2013, 07:34 PM
I told your 1* reviewer to get over himself. It's humor, FFS. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-06-2013, 09:34 PM
I will eventually get to it.... I have seen many commercials for Lumosity and have had it bookmarked forever but haven't tried it. I have a tendency to get freakishly, momentarily obsessed with stuff like that.

There's a "pipes" game on the Dyson site that I rabidly played for 4 hours and I only went there to read their mission statement. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-06-2013, 10:49 PM
(04-06-2013 09:34 PM)kim Wrote:  I will eventually get to it.... I have seen many commercials for Lumosity and have had it bookmarked forever but haven't tried it. I have a tendency to get freakishly, momentarily obsessed with stuff like that.

There's a "pipes" game on the Dyson site that I rabidly played for 4 hours and I only went there to read their mission statement. Dodgy

You should play "Vampire Physics". I'm not much of a gamer, but I would totally buy that if they ever came out with a full version.
04-06-2013, 10:59 PM
(04-06-2013 10:49 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  You should play "Vampire Physics". I'm not much of a gamer, but I would totally buy that if they ever came out with a full version.

Oh oh... I just looked it up and it says it's highly addictive. I must resist... if I can't... I might disappear for about 3 days. Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
05-06-2013, 07:42 AM
(04-06-2013 07:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I told your 1* reviewer to get over himself. It's humor, FFS. Weeping

His "geat wit," Bucky? Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]