I'm sure somebody has seen this sort of thing before, but:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: I'm sure somebody has seen this sort of thing before, but:
(12-11-2013 09:56 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 09:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Stamping horseshit on legal tender is as much defacement to the bill as graffiti is to my wall, damnit!

Oh, you can't just go to the wall bank and get a wall without graffiti on it? Cus you kinda can with money.

It doesn't make it right, but come on, it's just a damned dollar bill. Kinda like a TV channel, if you don't like it, don't look at it. Go find a different one.

I like things; wall or money, if I have it, I'd rather not have shit on it... just bothers me, knowing there is something off with the bill, or the wall or whatever until I can remove it from my sight, but when it comes to money it's a tad more annoying than usual; I hate letting go of anything past a 10c coin so it puts me in an awful conundrum of having money I really don't want to spend, 'cause I rarely have money of my own and almost covet that which I do have, but can barely tolerate because somebody fucked with it! Plus there is my whole weird 'it's mine now so it shouldn't be defaced, cause it doesn't fit in' thing...

I'm telling ya, a drawn on book or dollar bill or whatever, if it's drawn on and not supposed to be drawn on, it bugs the fuck out of me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2013, 01:55 PM
(13-11-2013 12:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 09:56 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Oh, you can't just go to the wall bank and get a wall without graffiti on it? Cus you kinda can with money.

It doesn't make it right, but come on, it's just a damned dollar bill. Kinda like a TV channel, if you don't like it, don't look at it. Go find a different one.

I like things; wall or money, if I have it, I'd rather not have shit on it... just bothers me, knowing there is something off with the bill, or the wall or whatever until I can remove it from my sight, but when it comes to money it's a tad more annoying than usual; I hate letting go of anything past a 10c coin so it puts me in an awful conundrum of having money I really don't want to spend, 'cause I rarely have money of my own and almost covet that which I do have, but can barely tolerate because somebody fucked with it! Plus there is my whole weird 'it's mine now so it shouldn't be defaced, cause it doesn't fit in' thing...

I'm telling ya, a drawn on book or dollar bill or whatever, if it's drawn on and not supposed to be drawn on, it bugs the fuck out of me.

So you won't be blacking out "In God We Trust" then from your money. Awesome, dude. I respect your stance.
13-11-2013, 02:12 PM
(12-11-2013 09:15 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  But it's not horseshit to everyone, so they have the right to make whatever stamp they want.

There are some other people stamping money with (IMO) more worthwhile messages, like this one: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en...ampede.png

But in this case, they did stamp horseshit. Wink

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
13-11-2013, 03:02 PM
(13-11-2013 01:55 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 12:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I like things; wall or money, if I have it, I'd rather not have shit on it... just bothers me, knowing there is something off with the bill, or the wall or whatever until I can remove it from my sight, but when it comes to money it's a tad more annoying than usual; I hate letting go of anything past a 10c coin so it puts me in an awful conundrum of having money I really don't want to spend, 'cause I rarely have money of my own and almost covet that which I do have, but can barely tolerate because somebody fucked with it! Plus there is my whole weird 'it's mine now so it shouldn't be defaced, cause it doesn't fit in' thing...

So you won't be blacking out "In God We Trust" then from your money. Awesome, dude. I respect your stance.

I don't have "In God We Trust" on my money anyway. don't really have anything written on our money.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-11-2013, 02:38 AM
(13-11-2013 01:55 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  So you won't be blacking out "In God We Trust" then from your money. Awesome, dude. I respect your stance.

He's an Australian, you know, the country that hosted the 2012 Global Atheist Convention and had an openly atheist and female Prime Minister (Julia Gillard)?

[Image: australian-currency-83c721.jpg]

Also koala bears, can't forget the koala bears...

[Image: koala-bear-is-astonished.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-11-2013, 03:44 AM
(13-11-2013 12:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...

Seriously Aspie behaviour, dude.

btw, if you ever get a US note that has "god" erased and replaced with "US" (ambiguously upper and lower case)...

It was me wot dun it.

Muahahahahahahah... ah!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post