I'm vegan now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: I'm vegan now.
It's lunch time and my teeth are growing...

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2017, 12:26 PM
Porterhouse steaks tonight medium rare with Dijon mustardWink Tongue
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
06-12-2017, 12:27 PM
(06-12-2017 10:02 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-12-2017 11:27 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  I've been doing it for about 15 years, so I'm sure you'll be alright! What's the reason?

She says she wants me around for a while. Had me sit through a documentary entitled ‘How Not to Die’, the scientific research is very compelling with regards to health.

I don’t know if I have that much will power. Huh

How not to die? That's not how it works lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
06-12-2017, 01:38 PM
It's 40°F and rainy ... I'll be making a pork stew for dinner tonight. Feel free to drop in, y'all, I'll be making plenty.
06-12-2017, 01:56 PM
(05-12-2017 11:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I just promised my wife to go on a plant based diet for the next two weeks. Facepalm

If I get a little testy you now know why. Weeping

If I can still walk and talk in a few days I’ll report on my progress.

Will it be just green plants? Or will you also be including beef plants, chicken plants, and pork plants?

Big Grin

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
06-12-2017, 02:38 PM
(06-12-2017 01:56 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(05-12-2017 11:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I just promised my wife to go on a plant based diet for the next two weeks. Facepalm

If I get a little testy you now know why. Weeping

If I can still walk and talk in a few days I’ll report on my progress.

Will it be just green plants? Or will you also be including beef plants, chicken plants, and pork plants?

Big Grin

Remains to be seen. The iguanas I shoot are all of a sudden looking a bit tastier. Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Tonight I'll be having some fresh mussels in a buttery garlic and white wine sauce Tongue

Ignorance is not to be ignored.
06-12-2017, 04:42 PM
(06-12-2017 02:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-12-2017 01:56 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Will it be just green plants? Or will you also be including beef plants, chicken plants, and pork plants?

Big Grin

Remains to be seen. The iguanas I shoot are all of a sudden looking a bit tastier. Weeping

Apparently lizard and snake are supposed to taste pretty good.
06-12-2017, 04:44 PM
(06-12-2017 12:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(06-12-2017 10:02 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  She says she wants me around for a while. Had me sit through a documentary entitled ‘How Not to Die’, the scientific research is very compelling with regards to health.

I don’t know if I have that much will power. Huh

How not to die? That's not how it works lol

You don't live longer, it just feels like it. Wink
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
07-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Day 2

[Image: zombies-3.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post