I made my descision.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2015, 08:22 PM
I made my descision.
So I thought, "How am I going to build a massive retirement nest egg?". Two things came to mind - drug dealing/trafficking, or starting my own church.

Well, everybody, I decided the latter. One thing about churches, you don't see gangland violence over territory. (at least not in the USA) Plus, as an added bonus, it is perfectly legal and income is tax exempt under 501©(3)! Thumbsup

Seriously, folks, I'm doing this. (Well, I'm seriously considering it.) Why not, right? Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: I made my descision.
(17-05-2015 08:22 PM)TheBear Wrote:  So I thought, "How am I going to build a massive retirement nest egg?". Two things came to mind - drug dealing/trafficking, or starting my own church.

Well, everybody, I decided the latter. One thing about churches, you don't see gangland violence over territory. Plus, as an added bonus, it is perfectly legal and income is tax exempt under 501©(3)! Thumbsup

Seriously, folks, I'm doing this. (Well, I'm seriously considering it.) Why not, right? Smile

Perhaps the First Church of Cannabis? Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-05-2015, 08:27 PM
(17-05-2015 08:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 08:22 PM)TheBear Wrote:  So I thought, "How am I going to build a massive retirement nest egg?". Two things came to mind - drug dealing/trafficking, or starting my own church.

Well, everybody, I decided the latter. One thing about churches, you don't see gangland violence over territory. Plus, as an added bonus, it is perfectly legal and income is tax exempt under 501©(3)! Thumbsup

I't funny you should say that, as I'm at that church right now, getting some ideas! Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like TheBear's post
17-05-2015, 08:29 PM
I bet it would be a hit...badum tiss.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
17-05-2015, 08:33 PM
I also have to give credit to "Weeds" for initiating the idea in me.
17-05-2015, 08:44 PM
Open a church and use it's tax-exempt status to launder your drug money. Best of both worlds! Thumbsup
[+] 17 users Like pablo's post
17-05-2015, 08:52 PM
(17-05-2015 08:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  Open a church and use it's tax-exempt status to launder your drug money. Best of both worlds! Thumbsup

I like your style Pablo.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
17-05-2015, 09:02 PM
(17-05-2015 08:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  Open a church and use it's tax-exempt status to launder your drug money. Best of both worlds! Thumbsup

That's fucking awesome! Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
17-05-2015, 09:03 PM
The drugs will attract the celebrities then hey presto... scientology version 2.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
18-05-2015, 12:19 AM
(17-05-2015 08:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Wouldn't it be the 420th church of Cannabis. From what I have seen of Internet culture it would have more appeal to people.
[+] 5 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post