I met Bill Clinton tonight

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2016, 09:08 PM
(11-10-2016 08:22 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  He was stumping near my hometown tonight and I went. He came out to meet us and I shook his hand and took a great selfie with him. It's been quite a year for me. I met and shook hands with Bill, Hillary and had lunch with Richard Dawkins, too.

Bucket list material for sure.

If you have something snarky to say I don't give a shit. I met the 42nd and 45th presidents of the United States inside of three months.

Drinking Beverage

I hope you didn't smoke one of his cigars. I hear they have a funny taste.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
12-10-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: I met Bill Clinton tonight
(12-10-2016 09:08 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 08:22 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  He was stumping near my hometown tonight and I went. He came out to meet us and I shook his hand and took a great selfie with him. It's been quite a year for me. I met and shook hands with Bill, Hillary and had lunch with Richard Dawkins, too.

If you have something snarky to say I don't give a shit. I met the 42nd and 45th presidents of the United States inside of three months.

Drinking Beverage

Citation needed.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-10-2016, 11:02 PM
And he didn't try rape you?
13-10-2016, 05:46 AM
(12-10-2016 10:46 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Citation needed.
[Image: bec95a5db23b416e85771db07c686fe2.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
13-10-2016, 08:44 AM
(12-10-2016 11:02 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  And he didn't try rape you?

I didn't say that.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2016, 09:58 AM
(12-10-2016 09:08 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

Drinking Beverage

Lol

Beat me to it...

I was going to say I would drink a beer with him, but I'd pass on cigars......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-10-2016, 03:24 PM
Add Senator Patrick Leahy to the list. Him and a bunch of other people showed up to our repatching ceremony yesterday.

[Image: 1000w_q95.jpg]

https://www.dvidshub.net/image/2923701/8...g-ceremony
Quote:U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont, addresses Soldiers of the 86th Infantry Brigade Combat Team (Mountain), during a re-patching ceremony at Camp Ethan Allen Training Site, Jericho, Vt., Oct. 15, 2016. As part of the Army’s associated unit pilot program, the 86th IBCT was paired with the 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry), enabling the units to train together and enhance their readiness prior to deployment. (U.S. Air National Guard photo by Tech. Sgt. Sarah Mattison)

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post