I miss Spectre.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2012, 09:45 PM
I miss Spectre.
He's a cool dude. Wish he would come back.

Sad

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
05-03-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I miss Spectre.
I don't know. I always found him a little creepy for my tastes. Tongue

[Image: Spectre_14.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
05-03-2012, 09:59 PM
(05-03-2012 09:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I don't know. I always found him a little creepy for my tastes. Tongue

I thought I was the only weirdo that read his comic. I love all the glow in the dark ones.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-03-2012, 10:01 PM
(05-03-2012 09:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-03-2012 09:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I don't know. I always found him a little creepy for my tastes. Tongue

I thought I was the only weirdo that read his comic. I love all the glow in the dark ones.

I really only ran across him when Hal Jordan took the gig to try to atone for his evilness as Parallax.

But glow in the dark comics are totally rad!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Nerds Undecided

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
05-03-2012, 11:23 PM
I feel the need to correct the derogatory term.
These two gentlemen are not technically nerds, but instead would be better described as geeks. Nerds carry the weight of some kind of useful knowledge, whereas geeks are only full of stupid knowledge that only ever benefits children.

I know this because I am one of them.

Spectre the character sucked.

The forum member I would imagine has converted.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
05-03-2012, 11:30 PM
(05-03-2012 11:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I feel the need to correct the derogatory term.
These two gentlemen are not technically nerds, but instead would be better described as geeks. Nerds carry the weight of some kind of useful knowledge, whereas geeks are only full of stupid knowledge that only ever benefits children.

Derogatory!? I was not, ya geeky bastard! Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
06-03-2012, 01:51 AM
(05-03-2012 11:30 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  
(05-03-2012 11:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I feel the need to correct the derogatory term.

Derogatory!? I was not, ya geeky bastard! Big Grin

Uh oh. Be careful, Luc. Word has it Rora is into a bit of violent foreplay. I don't think it's a good idea to get her riled up, mate.

Tongue

PS. Luc, please don't tell me you weren't into The Spectre because you were a huge Moon Knight fan. Lulz. Big Grin

~Izel
06-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Just want to proudly state that not one time in my life have I ever read any of a comic book.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
06-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Only people unfamiliar with comic books would say that proudly.
Once upon a time ago reading regular books made you a geek too, and some people still think that.

Do me a favor though Germany, read just one series for me. It's only 66 issues long. It's called Preacher. Might just enjoy it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post