I miss theists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: I miss theists.
(13-01-2013 12:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-01-2013 11:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Gosh -- you open a door like that and you expect someone not to say they "know" your crazy?
I know that y'all know I'm crazy.

Crazy works.

I'm content with crazy.

All things considered people like you that way!

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm not crazy. I'm the standard by which sanity is measured by. It's everyone ELSE who's crazy because they deviate from that standard. Angel

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
13-01-2013, 03:11 PM

On my site, when I start promoting it, I am hopefully going to have a good mix of theistic types and atheistic types. I haven't promoted it, however, outside of TTA at this point, and I'm not really comfortable promoting it here anymore. I mean, I appreciate you all letting me do so in the start up, but it's not really cool to do, is it?

Or maybe it is--but just through my sig. I mean we are kind of related to one another via Hughsie, aren't we?

Maybe both sites will be good for each other, in the end--the way California and Arizona are good for each other, or Wales and England. I have no idea what I'm trying to say.
I'm like you're sociopathic child: You raised me, and now I have to suck all the wealth out of you and then kill you. Blink
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
13-01-2013, 03:15 PM
(13-01-2013 03:11 PM)Egor Wrote:  On my site, when I start promoting it, I am hopefully going to have a good mix of theistic types and atheistic types. I haven't promoted it, however, outside of TTA at this point, and I'm not really comfortable promoting it here anymore. I mean, I appreciate you all letting me do so in the start up, but it's not really cool to do, is it?
Or maybe it is--but just through my sig. I mean we are kind of related to one another via Hughsie, aren't we?
Maybe both sites will be good for each other, in the end--the way California and Arizona are good for each other, or Wales and England. I have no idea what I'm trying to say.
Finally...

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
13-01-2013, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2013 03:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
The fuck's wrong with you, ASquaredTheist. Sunday dinner with Mom is more than enough exposure for Girly. One week I brought up Barth's Church Dogmatics and the concept that Jesus Christ's sacrifice amounted to absolving the sin of all of humanity irrespective of what we believe or do. ... Next week she told me I should stop reading manifestos and accept Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. ... The fuck you want me to do with that, Mom? ...

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-01-2013, 03:36 PM
(13-01-2013 01:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-01-2013 12:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I know that y'all know I'm crazy.

Crazy works.

I'm content with crazy.

All things considered people like you that way!

"Like" is awfully strong. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2013, 05:00 PM
chas does not dislike kc he may loathe him however Wink

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
13-01-2013, 05:10 PM
(13-01-2013 05:00 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  chas does not dislike kc he may loathe him however Wink

Nah, kc and I have this show that we take on the road. Think 'Odd Couple'. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-01-2013, 05:18 PM
(13-01-2013 05:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-01-2013 05:00 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  chas does not dislike kc he may loathe him however Wink

Nah, kc and I have this show that we take on the road. Think 'Odd Couple'. Consider
Or the "Road To..." series? Bing and Bob ftw.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
13-01-2013, 05:19 PM
(13-01-2013 05:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  

oh god why would you say that. The things I'm imagining right now Sad

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.