I must be psychic...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2016, 12:45 AM
I must be psychic...
because I *knew* how this would go ahead of time...

earthsky.org/human-world/snapshot-of-early-human-ancestors-lives

And part of me, as I started engaging "athrillofhope" on this, was going "Why am I doing this. You're only going to get frustrated. And you don't have a hat thick enough to really protect you with all the banging you'll be doing on that brick wall... "

To be honest, though, it was kind of interesting seeing so many of the "classic" arguments and tactics from the guy. Lack of definition (or making his own up.) Not actually answering questions. Throwing in some false arguments (he did finally give up on the "homosexuality AND bestiality" one.) He even pulld out the discovery institute (though not to me.)

I don't think I was on the top of my game here (didn't help that at times I was answering during breaks at work.) Though personally I'm glad that, while I called him out on some of the tactics he was using, I didn't just flat out say "You're an idiot..."

He's persistent though...

My little rambling blog. (More topical than this one, at least.)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2016, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2016 06:37 AM by unfogged.)
RE: I must be psychic...
I wish I was psychic since then I might know what you were talking about... it sounds like a debate somewhere with somebody about something but that's about as far as I got...

nevermind... I realized that the comments weren't being shown on the page when I first looked at it. What you are looking at there is pure willful ignorance. He has his fingers stuck firmly in his ears and his eyes closed. No amount of evidence will ever be convincing because he will never ingest any of it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply