I must fulfill my duty...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: I must fulfill my duty...
Well, I haven't read this whole thread but I have an opinion on this "like" stuff . Personally I think it resembles being in a perpetual high school social environment. If one doesn't get very many "likes" it's not very good. Oh, dear! OMG! What is a person to do? One is constantly aware of the "likes" given or received. It's all an idiotic popularity contest and should be dropped from facebook and all other forms of internet communication. It's childish nonsense.

And if you don't "like" this, I don't give a shit.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Therefore, I must 'like' it. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-04-2014, 12:33 PM
(27-04-2014 12:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, I haven't read this whole thread but I have an opinion on this "like" stuff . Personally I think it resembles being in a perpetual high school social environment. If one doesn't get very many "likes" it's not very good. Oh, dear! OMG! What is a person to do? One is constantly aware of the "likes" given or received. It's all an idiotic popularity contest and should be dropped from facebook and all other forms of internet communication. It's childish nonsense.

I think it's all in good fun. No one takes it that seriously.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
27-04-2014, 04:28 PM
(27-04-2014 12:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 12:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, I haven't read this whole thread but I have an opinion on this "like" stuff . Personally I think it resembles being in a perpetual high school social environment. If one doesn't get very many "likes" it's not very good. Oh, dear! OMG! What is a person to do? One is constantly aware of the "likes" given or received. It's all an idiotic popularity contest and should be dropped from facebook and all other forms of internet communication. It's childish nonsense.

I think it's all in good fun. No one takes it that seriously.

Yeah that's what I think. Mostly for fun. I'm totally not a like whore and doesn't look to see how many likes i get and doesn't get all excited when I get more nope not me. Angel But likes aren't everything in life. Quality of the post not the quantity of the like! That's a lie go for all the likes you can get

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Miss Suzanne's post