I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: I must leave
(06-07-2016 08:23 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 08:18 PM)KUSA Wrote:  That thing looks scary. What does it feel like?

Seriously, what the hell is the naughty list?

im assuming its similar to a shit list.

...hence the name color.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2016, 08:27 PM
The naughty list is for people who have done something that makes it necessary to revoke some privileges.

You enter here and are automatically given all privileges. Doesn't mean they stay yours if you abuse them.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
06-07-2016, 08:34 PM
I must leave
(06-07-2016 04:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Also you're now in the naughty group for placing me (or any member of the forum team) on ignore.

I would have pm'd but.....

I still get your pms. You should have told me that you were going to pick on me further if I didn't read your posts.
06-07-2016, 08:37 PM
(06-07-2016 08:34 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 04:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Also you're now in the naughty group for placing me (or any member of the forum team) on ignore.

I still get your pms. You should have told me that you were going to pick on me further if I didn't read your posts.

It's against the rules to put a member of the forum team on ignore. When someone is on ignore they can't PM you.

And no, I am not a mod. Just trying to explain.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-07-2016, 08:45 PM
I must leave
I took them off ignore but I did get the PMs still. It may be that I get them because I use Tapatalk.
06-07-2016, 08:48 PM
(06-07-2016 08:34 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

DUH! Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-07-2016, 08:50 PM
I must leave
Facepalm what? This isn't a facepalm moment.
06-07-2016, 08:53 PM
(06-07-2016 08:50 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Facepalm what? This isn't a facepalm moment.

Ok, my bad. The best way to deal with authorities is to ignore it when they contact you. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
06-07-2016, 08:56 PM
I must leave
(06-07-2016 08:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 08:50 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Facepalm what? This isn't a facepalm moment.

Ok, my bad. The best way to deal with authorities is to ignore it when they contact you. Tongue

She could contact me. I still got PMs from her. I just didn't want to read her posts because I felt butthurt.
06-07-2016, 08:58 PM
(06-07-2016 08:56 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 08:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, my bad. The best way to deal with authorities is to ignore it when they contact you. Tongue

She could contact me. I still got PMs from her. I just didn't want to read her posts because I felt butthurt.

Tell that to the IRS when they contact you.