• 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2016, 08:58 PM
I must leave
Moms hurt my feelings and I feel pouty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: I must leave
(06-07-2016 08:58 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Moms hurt my feelings and I feel pouty.

Take a Mydol and eat some chocolate.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
06-07-2016, 09:08 PM
I often think Americans think this is an American forum. I get Muff's. He is a Kiwi and will say what he thinks. Just as I as an Aussie, am incredibly direct. So much so it comes off as rude to many Americans.

Basically, we think that is bullshit. You've got something to say, say it. And say it in plain language. Don't couch it in that "Oh I might hurt his feelings" crap. Aussies are of a "Fuck you arsehole" type. We come from a convict heritage and despise authority. Whereas Americans hold "The office of the President" in high regard. Most I've met anyway. Our attitude is "The Prime Minister is a cunt".

Muff's is a long way from America. As is Australia.

Muff's doesn't need me to defend him anyway and will gladly tell anyone to fuck off.

We are very different cultures.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-07-2016, 09:22 PM
He was just back on today. Laughat

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
06-07-2016, 10:39 PM
(06-07-2016 06:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Muffs actually does not belong in the same category as Heywood. Muffs actually cares about this forum and some of the people here.

While his delivery is often quite direct it is also quite often on the mark. He 'gets' this forum and many of the people here.

Try reading some of Muff's posts between the lines.

Muffsy's concern about the forum itself is none of my business. He may as well be concerned about the civil rights of cats for all I care. I know how to read between lines -- but there's very little there, either, except playing to the crowd, on occasion.

The only difference between him and Heywood is that the larger membership agrees with his opinions, even voiced as crass and stupidly as they are. That doesn't mean his opinions are golden, nor does it mean that the reputation he's gained cuts any ice on this monitor.

Your opinion of him is none of my business; I will form my own judgements, thank you.

(06-07-2016 07:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 06:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He 'gets' this forum and many of the people here.

Don't mean he ain't a cunt.

Because he is.

(06-07-2016 09:08 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I often think Americans think this is an American forum. I get Muff's. He is a Kiwi and will say what he thinks. Just as I as an Aussie, am incredibly direct. So much so it comes off as rude to many Americans.

Basically, we think that is bullshit.

[...]

We are very different cultures.

It's not his directness that's off-putting. I'm a straight-shooter, I can take it and give it back. I'm not afraid of a scrum or a dogpile (like the one that's probably going to drop on me when I click "post reply"). But what I don't like is someone who plays to an audience rather than to a point. Rather than have smart conversation, he grabs insults immediately when someone disagrees with him. That isn't being blunt; that is being weak of mind.

There's a difference, and you'd be wise to look at it. You can agree or disagree, but you don't know why I see things the way I do, and you shouldn't assign that on the basis of cultural stereotypes.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-07-2016, 11:20 PM
(06-07-2016 10:39 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's not his directness that's off-putting. I'm a straight-shooter, I can take it and give it back. I'm not afraid of a scrum or a dogpile (like the one that's probably going to drop on me when I click "post reply"). But what I don't like is someone who plays to an audience rather than to a point. Rather than have smart conversation, he grabs insults immediately when someone disagrees with him. That isn't being blunt; that is being weak of mind.

There's a difference, and you'd be wise to look at it. You can agree or disagree, but you don't know why I see things the way I do, and you shouldn't assign that on the basis of cultural stereotypes.

Okay mate. Force of habit I guess. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-07-2016, 02:33 AM
Fair enough, Banjy. Any guy who owns his words can't be all that bad. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
07-07-2016, 02:38 AM
(06-07-2016 10:39 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm not afraid of a scrum or a dogpile (like the one that's probably going to drop on me when I click "post reply").

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF-bCvb7JZrn6D5qGt_Us...NNulVwPos3]

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
07-07-2016, 03:01 AM
(07-07-2016 02:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 10:39 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm not afraid of a scrum or a dogpile (like the one that's probably going to drop on me when I click "post reply").

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF-bCvb7JZrn6D5qGt_Us...NNulVwPos3]

Sometimes we're the fly, sometimes we're the windshield.
07-07-2016, 05:24 AM
(06-07-2016 07:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 12:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  How can this be a 100% free speech forum when a minority group, the negged repped, are banned from using one of its speech features(the rep system)?

Again, I don't have a problem with the rules. Its a private forum and the owners/operators have no obligation whatsoever to cater to my speech needs. My beef is when people make the claim this is a free speech forum. Lets at least be honest and recognize that it isn't. Its free speech for some, restricted for others.

Rule number one is: "Don't be a dick".

You were a dick and went on a neg rep spree. Hence you can't rep anymore. You are lucky you are not standing in the corner wearing a dunce hat and facing the walls.

Your response has nothing to do with my assertion. It is simply a personal attack against me.