I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: I must leave
@Heywood.

You were not denied freedom of speech. You had the same chance, the same beginning as everyone else.
The people have decided that you do not deserve that privilege. And that system is in place for a reason (the system being that neg rep people can't rep).
The rep system is suppose to be the communities reflection of certain individuals. By stopping people with neg rep from repping you stop random trolls and butthurt twats like most the theists that come here from just mass neg repping people.

If you don't like it well too bad. There's the door. ----->
But don't try to claim you're being oppressed when you had the exact same chance as everyone else.

Quote:I know how to read between lines -- but there's very little there, either, except playing to the crowd, on occasion.

What's wrong with playing to the crowd? This is a forum and what is a forum made up of? People. People like to be made to smile. People like to laugh. You can make a good valid point without a wall of boring ass fucking text nobodies gonna read.

We're here to have fun not do our fucking taxes ya stupid old cunt.

If you don't like people having a smile every so often there's the door. ---->
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
07-07-2016, 07:22 AM
There's another one for ya, Heywood. A known troll complaining about free speech and neg rep... gosh isn't that cute.
07-07-2016, 07:42 AM
(07-07-2016 07:22 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  There's another one for ya, Heywood. A known troll complaining about free speech and neg rep... gosh isn't that cute.

I'm not complaining about neg rep. I am complaining about people claiming this is a free speech forum when it is a free speech for some forum/restricted speech for others forum.
07-07-2016, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 07:47 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(07-07-2016 07:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  @Heywood.

You were not denied freedom of speech. You had the same chance, the same beginning as everyone else.
The people have decided that you do not deserve that privilege. And that system is in place for a reason (the system being that neg rep people can't rep).
The rep system is suppose to be the communities reflection of certain individuals. By stopping people with neg rep from repping you stop random trolls and butthurt twats like most the theists that come here from just mass neg repping people.

But don't try to claim you're being oppressed when you had the exact same chance as everyone else.

Quote:I know how to read between lines -- but there's very little there, either, except playing to the crowd, on occasion.

What's wrong with playing to the crowd? This is a forum and what is a forum made up of? People. People like to be made to smile. People like to laugh. You can make a good valid point without a wall of boring ass fucking text nobodies gonna read.

All you are doing is rationalizing why this is free speech for some forum/restricted speech for others.

Again for like the third or fourth time. I don't have a problem with a free speech for some forum/restricted speech for others. I have a problem with people believing/promoting it as a free speech forum when it isn't.

A truly free speech forum has to put up with those pesky theistic neg rampages you guys are so scared of. That is the trade off.
07-07-2016, 07:48 AM
(07-07-2016 07:42 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:22 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  There's another one for ya, Heywood. A known troll complaining about free speech and neg rep... gosh isn't that cute.

I'm not complaining about neg rep. I am complaining about people claiming this is a free speech forum when it is a free speech for some forum/restricted speech for others forum.

Yeah, I get that. I'm saying that you are an instigating troll so what you say is irrelevant.
07-07-2016, 07:48 AM
(07-07-2016 07:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  @Heywood.

[Image: standing-ovation-gif.gif]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
07-07-2016, 07:49 AM
(07-07-2016 06:50 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  [Image: 290101_zpsvb3cat8i.jpg]

A personal attack
07-07-2016, 07:50 AM
(07-07-2016 07:42 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Do you know what free speech is? It's *purely* that you have a right to say what you like and no one will stop you. You have (more or less) that right here - excluding some topics that have been ruled off limits. No one is obliged to give you that right either, this is a private forum. It merely happens that the admins prefer to keep it relaxed. The fact that you can't use the rep system is not in any way a diminishing of the fact that you *can* if you want to, say more or less what you like, and no one will stop you, although we might use *our* free speech to tell you what a pointless dickhead you are.

Whiny shit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
07-07-2016, 07:52 AM
(07-07-2016 07:48 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Yeah, I get that. I'm saying that you are an instigating troll so what you say is irrelevant.

How about attacking the argument I made instead of attacking me?
07-07-2016, 07:56 AM
(07-07-2016 07:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:48 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Yeah, I get that. I'm saying that you are an instigating troll so what you say is irrelevant.

How about attacking the argument I made instead of attacking me?

How many ways should we tell you how wrong you are?

This is not a 100% Free Speech forum.
No such place exists. Anywhere.
You started with the same privileges as everyone else.
You lost some of those privileges because of inappropriate behavior.
You still have the means to reply to negative rep via posting.

You have no argument.
You are whining about the consequences of your actions.

This is not a personal attack. It is a statement of fact.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky