I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: I must leave
(07-07-2016 07:42 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  @Heywood.

You were not denied freedom of speech. You had the same chance, the same beginning as everyone else.
The people have decided that you do not deserve that privilege. And that system is in place for a reason (the system being that neg rep people can't rep).
The rep system is suppose to be the communities reflection of certain individuals. By stopping people with neg rep from repping you stop random trolls and butthurt twats like most the theists that come here from just mass neg repping people.

If you don't like it well too bad. There's the door. ----->
But don't try to claim you're being oppressed when you had the exact same chance as everyone else.

What's wrong with playing to the crowd? This is a forum and what is a forum made up of? People. People like to be made to smile. People like to laugh. You can make a good valid point without a wall of boring ass fucking text nobodies gonna read.

We're here to have fun not do our fucking taxes ya stupid old cunt.

If you don't like people having a smile every so often there's the door. ---->

All you are doing is rationalizing why this is free speech for some forum/restricted speech for others.

Again for like the third or fourth time. I don't have a problem with a free speech for some forum/restricted speech for others. I have a problem with people believing/promoting it as a free speech forum when it isn't.

A truly free speech forum has to put up with those pesky theistic neg rampages you guys are so scared of. That is the trade off.

What you have a problem with is using a black and white false equivalency fallacy... that's your driving antagonizing element of these responses in this thread.

There isn't people promoting some 100% or full on "free speech" forum as that term is meaningless in non government context anyway... as people clearly already pointed out they Seth has dictated a topic or two from being diswayed from being conversed upon in some ways, so not all things are spoken out, and it's acknowledged as such.

You can go and say I never said it was "unbound" freedom but the thing is your other wording here does deliberately say your case against others as "truly free speech" yadda yadda.. You're arguing against a phony nonexistent claim with an argument you never even established as legitimate to begin with.

I still don't see the proclamation made by you outside of just presumptuous thinking being established.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2016, 04:26 PM
I must leave
You know, I learned something today. Heywood just likes to argue. Mindlessly argue. I think he has ODD.
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
07-07-2016, 04:28 PM
(07-07-2016 04:26 PM)KUSA Wrote:  You know, I learned something today. Heywood just likes to argue. Mindlessly argue. I think he has ODD.

Well done. The sheer number of accurate acronyms that apply. Thumbsup

#sigh
07-07-2016, 04:48 PM
(07-07-2016 07:49 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:50 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  [Image: 290101_zpsvb3cat8i.jpg]

A personal attack

[Image: o-CRYING-BABY-ALINEA-facebook.jpg]

Just calling a spade a spade. Nothing personal.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
07-07-2016, 04:58 PM
(06-07-2016 09:08 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I often think Americans think this is an American forum. I get Muff's. He is a Kiwi and will say what he thinks. Just as I as an Aussie, am incredibly direct. So much so it comes off as rude to many Americans.

Basically, we think that is bullshit. You've got something to say, say it. And say it in plain language. Don't couch it in that "Oh I might hurt his feelings" crap. Aussies are of a "Fuck you arsehole" type. We come from a convict heritage and despise authority. Whereas Americans hold "The office of the President" in high regard. Most I've met anyway. Our attitude is "The Prime Minister is a cunt".

Muff's is a long way from America. As is Australia.

Muff's doesn't need me to defend him anyway and will gladly tell anyone to fuck off.

We are very different cultures.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm just a guy from New Jersey and I calls it as I sees it.

Yous got a problem with 'dat?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
07-07-2016, 05:43 PM
(07-07-2016 04:26 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Heywood just likes to argue whine take offense be butthurt cry for attention.

There, fixed. Thumbsup

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
07-07-2016, 05:45 PM
(07-07-2016 02:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:   People with Neg rep don't have the same freedom of speech on this forum as positive repped members.

That is my claim and there is nothing contained with in it that is factually in-accurate.

Bullshit. You're free to say whatever you want about the rep system. What's being infringed upon is your "right" to use the rep system.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 12 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Nobody's made a The Hen House joke? Unsure

07-07-2016, 06:13 PM
4 wasted pages of a troll complaining about his being treated as a troll. Joke.

It seems you don't like this forum Mr Troll. So why come back?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-07-2016, 06:22 PM
(07-07-2016 05:32 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "Asshole" isn't a minority group.

Laugh out load

Too true. Sometimes it seems like an overwhelming majority.

That's part of why I come here. Half-ish is a much lower proportion. Tongue

{Joking, of course. Y'all are great.}