I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: I must leave
(07-07-2016 05:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It is a free speech for some/restricted speech for others forum.

Awww... the poor li'l diddums.

—How old is this kid? 14 maybe?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2016, 09:06 PM
I see the problem. I've only neg repped less than a handful of people. I'm not going to negrep HJ until such time as I may be attacked. Since I don't stick my nose into the atheist/theist arena too often, I guess that may never happen.

Foxen has yet to post again in this thread. I declare it well and truly dead. Laughat
07-07-2016, 09:16 PM
(07-07-2016 02:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This is from my first response in this thread:

Quote: Do what a lot of other members do and neg rep the clown. I'd do it for you, but this forum discriminates against certain members so I can't. People with Neg rep don't have the same freedom of speech on this forum as positive repped members.

That is my claim and there is nothing contained with in it that is factually in-accurate.

When are you going to accept responsibility for your own behavior? You signed off on the rules when you joined. Now you're complaining because they are as advertised?

Shut up with the crybaby act and earn your keep.
07-07-2016, 09:25 PM
(07-07-2016 03:18 PM)KUSA Wrote:  At least he is ahead of train wreck. Gotta give him some credit for that.

He is the train-wreck, full of shit and himself and not in that order.
07-07-2016, 09:25 PM
(07-07-2016 09:16 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  When are you going to accept responsibility for your own behavior? You signed off on the rules when you joined. Now you're complaining because they are as advertised?

(07-07-2016 07:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  @Heywood.

You were not denied freedom of speech. You had the same chance, the same beginning as everyone else.
The people have decided that you do not deserve that privilege. And that system is in place for a reason (the system being that neg rep people can't rep).
The rep system is suppose to be the communities reflection of certain individuals. By stopping people with neg rep from repping you stop random trolls and butthurt twats like most the theists that come here from just mass neg repping people.

If you don't like it well too bad. There's the door. ----->
But don't try to claim you're being oppressed when you had the exact same chance as everyone else.

How is the message different between these two quotes? I see the bottom line being the same.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
07-07-2016, 09:26 PM
(07-07-2016 04:26 PM)KUSA Wrote:  You know, I learned something today. Heywood just likes to argue. Mindlessly argue. I think he has ODD.

I think he has RCI.
07-07-2016, 09:34 PM
(07-07-2016 06:13 PM)Banjo Wrote:  4 wasted pages of a troll complaining about his being treated as a troll. Joke.

It seems you don't like this forum Mr Troll. So why come back?

This. Why has no one else "liked" this post? If you're this unhappy, Blowhard, stop logging in.

Unless, of course, you cannot help yourself ... in which case, assume the position, and quit complaining about getting the result you expected.
07-07-2016, 10:14 PM
(07-07-2016 10:34 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What's wrong with playing to the crowd? This is a forum and what is a forum made up of? People. People like to be made to smile. People like to laugh. You can make a good valid point without a wall of boring ass fucking text nobodies gonna read.

We're here to have fun not do our fucking taxes ya stupid old cunt.

If you don't like people having a smile every so often there's the door. ---->

Guess you appointed yourself bouncer, eh?

I don't think there's anything wrong with playing to a crowd, but you'll need to find those good valid points to go along with your amusing behavior first. Don't get me wrong, every so often you make a good point, but meh, broken clocks etc etc.

Look here son, I've been doing this a lot longer and a lot more successfully than you have. So thanks for your advice, but no thanks, I know what I'm doing.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-07-2016, 10:16 PM
These types of exchanges are why I personally love earmuffs and why we collectively let him get away with so much. He's just too fucking funny. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
07-07-2016, 10:43 PM
(07-07-2016 09:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 09:16 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  When are you going to accept responsibility for your own behavior? You signed off on the rules when you joined. Now you're complaining because they are as advertised?

(07-07-2016 07:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  @Heywood.

You were not denied freedom of speech. You had the same chance, the same beginning as everyone else.
The people have decided that you do not deserve that privilege. And that system is in place for a reason (the system being that neg rep people can't rep).
The rep system is suppose to be the communities reflection of certain individuals. By stopping people with neg rep from repping you stop random trolls and butthurt twats like most the theists that come here from just mass neg repping people.

If you don't like it well too bad. There's the door. ----->
But don't try to claim you're being oppressed when you had the exact same chance as everyone else.

How is the message different between these two quotes? I see the bottom line being the same.

When did I say we were at loggerheads about this particular dipshit?

My opinion about Muffesley is not predicated on his agreeing wth me that Heywood's a dipshit. My opinion is pretty unrelated, actually.

Feel free to ask me, I'm happy to go into detail.