I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: I must leave
(08-07-2016 03:23 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Your attempt to demonize me isn't going to cause me to shut up.

I don't need to attempt anything. You posting is enough for everyone to see what quality of poster you are.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-07-2016, 03:31 PM
(08-07-2016 03:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 03:23 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Your attempt to demonize me isn't going to cause me to shut up.

I don't need to attempt anything. You posting is enough for everyone to see what quality of poster you are.

Yet you feel compelled to follow me a around and insult me at every opportunity. So what is really happening here? Are you afraid that some people might be persuaded by me or are you just an idiot who is wasting their time pointing out the self-evident?
08-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Hey Blowjob, don't give up! You're a hero to every douchebag out there! Stick to to the Man!

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-07-2016, 03:33 PM
(08-07-2016 03:31 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  [
Yet you feel compelled to follow me a around and insult me at every opportunity. So what is really happening here? Are you afraid that some people might be persuaded by me or are you just an idiot who is wasting their time pointing out the self-evident?

There's the door Heywood. If you dislike it so much here you are free to leave. ----->

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
08-07-2016, 03:35 PM
(08-07-2016 03:31 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 03:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  I don't need to attempt anything. You posting is enough for everyone to see what quality of poster you are.

Nah, you irritate me so I poke you. I'm a simple man. I'm just trying to make you aware of the depths of your vapidity, unfortunately the deeper we go the more you reveal hidden vistas of untapped drivel. I fear you may never realise your stupidity and it pains me, it really does.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-07-2016, 03:43 PM
(08-07-2016 03:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  And this is borne out by your consistent refusal to discuss when points are made against you. You kicked this whole thing off by claiming that you didn't have free speech on the forum, when it was pointed out in explicit detail exactly how you have as much free speech as every other forum member you completely ignored those posts in favour of dragging the conversation down into the mud. It's pure troll tactics, and you're a pure troll. Don't be sad that you were identified. Trolls are easy to spot 'cos they're goddamn stupid and don't contribute anything of substance to any conversation, although they've got a certain talent for redirecting the conversation to how nasty everyone is to them.

You are the one who brought this into the mud. You came here armed with your ad hominems cause that is all you got. Everytime a counter point is made I have shown that it is wrong(Except DLJ's...I never got around to his post...probably won't bother now).

Negged repped people do not have a voice in the aggregated rep of any user. Therefore neg-repped users do not have the same level of speech as the non neg repped users.

This is a fact and it is only disputed by idiots.
08-07-2016, 03:46 PM
(08-07-2016 03:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  Nah, you irritate me so I poke you. I'm a simple man. I'm just trying to make you aware of the depths of your vapidity, unfortunately the deeper we go the more you reveal hidden vistas of untapped drivel. I fear you may never realise your stupidity and it pains me, it really does.

So you admit you are trying to troll me....but you're trying to do it for my own good.

I could make the same argument. That the use of phrases like "atheist circle jerk" is an attempt to make you guys aware of your own vapidity. Unfortunately the deeper I go the more incredulous you become.

I may be a dick....but you are a hypocrite.
08-07-2016, 03:51 PM
(08-07-2016 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Who's Rose?

Someone involved in a misunderstanding that highlights the hypocrisy of this place.
08-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Heywood, of all people, is going to make fun of another forum member's name...like his choice is sssssooooooo clever.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-07-2016, 03:55 PM
(08-07-2016 03:51 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Who's Rose?

Someone involved in a misunderstanding that highlights the hypocrisy of this place.

Thanks. Very informative. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post