I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 04:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016 10:44 AM by yakherder.)
RE: I must leave
My friends call me worse than anyone on this forum has, and they are right in most cases anyway.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
05-07-2016, 05:06 AM
(04-07-2016 11:10 PM)Foxen Wrote:  And I doubt I shall return.

There is something very wrong with this forum.

It allows for other individuals to be personally bullied to the point where they can be called any derogatory name allowed.

That is not free speech. That is idiocy blanketed by a term about which this forum is clearly oblivious.

Gasp

The forum moderators = Hobo

I have enough sense to leave a forum with no sense.

you just said the entire forum has no sense, you big bully. im out.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
05-07-2016, 05:18 AM
[/drama]

already...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-07-2016, 05:57 AM
(05-07-2016 12:32 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'd do it for you, but this forum discriminates against certain members so I can't. People with Neg rep don't have the same freedom of speech on this forum as positive repped members.

Speaking of "butthurt"... Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
05-07-2016, 06:31 AM
I must leave
(04-07-2016 11:10 PM)Foxen Wrote:  And I doubt I shall return.

There is something very wrong with this forum.

It allows for other individuals to be personally bullied to the point where they can be called any derogatory name allowed.

That is not free speech. That is idiocy blanketed by a term about which this forum is clearly oblivious.

Gasp

The forum moderators = Hobo

I have enough sense to leave a forum with no sense.

I find that this is the best way to deal with things here.
[Image: b4a72782686cbaf53f067116a6fc23ff.png]
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
05-07-2016, 06:45 AM
I just leave the thread if it gets to be annoying to read because one has to wade through tons of nonsensical crap words that add no meaning.

If it gets to be nothing but venom, I throw it in the pit.

The thread you are referring to is not like that, it examines a societal phenomenon.

You need to take charge of your own time, read what is interesting to you and leave what is not. There are so many different topics here, everyone can find stuff they want to talk about.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-07-2016, 07:00 AM
(04-07-2016 11:10 PM)Foxen Wrote:  And I doubt I shall return. [...]

Goodbye... and please shut the door after you. And put the cat and the milk bottles out. Thank you. Drinking Beverage

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
05-07-2016, 07:11 AM
(04-07-2016 11:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Reddit? Censored? Laugh out load
Yes, censorship is rampant over there. When is the last time you browsed any of the default subs?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
05-07-2016, 07:27 AM
Poor little Fox. I didn't like that thread either as it seemed that he was almost using it to say that word. But unlike you, I just left it and didn't go back. I hate that word, I hate it being used by anyone, but I let it go because I hate censorship even more. This is to help you transition to adulthood.

[Image: ButtHurt.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 8 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
05-07-2016, 07:38 AM
I've never understood public proclamations as threads announcing you are leaving. Not one person here, but all over social media. Like on FB or twitter even. You certainly have the right to leave any page you want, but making that announcement seems superfluous to me. That isn't a left or right or theist vs atheist issue, it simply makes no sense to me.

It is one thing to make an appeal, but once you do that, a couple things may happen. The owner/admins, either agree and do something about it, because each page on ANY social media sets them up to their own comfort levels, or, the page tells you no. Well, if the page tells you "no" then it is still up to you to stay or go.

If a page has a block option with lots of social media does, that is the best default, instead of bothering admins and page owners. All of us, unless we are mods or admins or page owners are mere guests here. Once you have made a request, if you don't get what you want, it is up to you then if you stay or go.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post