I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: I must leave
(08-07-2016 07:45 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 07:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  Wrong. You are so often wrong it's pretty much expected.

Her presentation was very much like what we have seen countless times from dishonest dickheads, theist or otherwise. And others agreed that her OP could be seen that way.
When more of her posts revealed that that view was incorrect, I removed the neg rep.
Let it go, BlowJob.

You moved her rep up after someone PM'd you to inform you of your stupidity.

Don't change the story now.

Someone alerted me by PM that my initial evaluation might be inaccurate.
I looked at her subsequent posts and agreed.

You just want to spin it because you are such an incredible asshole. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2016, 07:58 PM
(08-07-2016 07:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 07:54 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  He already admitted he was wrong and he did remove it so what else do you want from him? Self-flagellation? Do you want him to film him so you can watch?

I've actually noticed many posters here will admit when they are wrong and will gladly accept feedback or correction. It does take a big person to do that but it's not enough for you? Rolleyes

I'm glad he corrected himself. But his correcting himself shouldn't preclude me from using his poor behavior as an example of the poor behavior I am talking about.

Yet, you don't want any consequences for your bad behavior. Many have pointed it out via the rep system. You haven't done anything to correct your poor behavior.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
08-07-2016, 08:00 PM
(08-07-2016 07:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  So you just want everyone here to say you're right even though that isn't the case.
What a colossal waste of time.

I like it when someone makes point I hadn't thought about.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
08-07-2016, 08:04 PM
I tried neg repping once, it didn't sit well with me so I took it back.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-07-2016, 08:14 PM
(08-07-2016 08:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 07:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  So you just want everyone here to say you're right even though that isn't the case.
What a colossal waste of time.

I like it when someone makes point I hadn't thought about.

See? You can be reasonable if you really try. Thumbsup
08-07-2016, 08:14 PM
(08-07-2016 07:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 07:54 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  He already admitted he was wrong and he did remove it so what else do you want from him? Self-flagellation? Do you want him to film him so you can watch?

I've actually noticed many posters here will admit when they are wrong and will gladly accept feedback or correction. It does take a big person to do that but it's not enough for you? Rolleyes

I'm glad he corrected himself. But his correcting himself shouldn't preclude me from using his poor behavior as an example of the poor behavior I am talking about.

Well in the spirit of fairness can we use you as an example of poor forum behavior as well? When I first came here I didn't notice the reps right away but there was one poster with a lot of negatives, Q, who totally deserved it but I realized that if I paid attention to those users I could see they were insulting, dishonest and cowardly, while the positive repped users were friendly, funny, thoughtful, etc. that's including the theists around here.

We are all examples on this forum, you want to drag everyone you don't like in the mud? Fine, but I still think you can post threads and obviously replies in a thread, your speech is not being hindered. You just can't add a rep and I think it's totally fair, this forum isn't a democracy, it's more like a club. In that sense the more you respect others, the more respect will be given to you. It's not that hard to understand.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
08-07-2016, 08:23 PM
(07-07-2016 10:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 10:43 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  When did I say we were at loggerheads about this particular dipshit?

My opinion about Muffesley is not predicated on his agreeing wth me that Heywood's a dipshit. My opinion is pretty unrelated, actually.

Feel free to ask me, I'm happy to go into detail.

This is the thread and the topic where you decided to go after Muffs and state your opinion of him...that is what lead me to think that you had an issue here...within the context of this thread.

But what it sounds like you saying is that Muffs is okay as long as he in agreement with you about a certain individual. If he is at odds with your opinion then it's okay to basically say he is a worthless individual all around.

I don't need to defend Muffs. His time and contributions here speak for themselves.

Yeah, you missed the point.
08-07-2016, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 08:43 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)

If I wanted people here to say I am right, I would have to say stupid stuff like: "If a Supreme Being revealed itself to you and told you to worship it or go the hell, you should tell that Supreme Being to fuck off. Better to make a spiteful statement that satisfies you for a moment even if the consequence is spending an eternity in a hot charcoal bath". I don't want people to say I am right. I want to be right. Argumentation is the path to being right.
08-07-2016, 08:43 PM
(08-07-2016 08:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

If I wanted people here to say I am right, I would have to say stupid stuff like: "If a Supreme Being revealed itself to you and told you to worship it or go the hell, you should tell that Supreme Being to fuck off". I don't want people to say I am right. I want to be right. Argumentation is the path to being right.

You're just being intentionally disruptive.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-07-2016, 08:45 PM
(08-07-2016 08:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 08:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If I wanted people here to say I am right, I would have to say stupid stuff like: "If a Supreme Being revealed itself to you and told you to worship it or go the hell, you should tell that Supreme Being to fuck off". I don't want people to say I am right. I want to be right. Argumentation is the path to being right.

You're just being intentionally disruptive.

You missed the point.