I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: I must leave
(08-07-2016 08:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I want to be right. Argumentation is the path to being right.

Only if, when shown wrong, you are willing to admit error.

Doesn't seem like your strong suit, bud.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
09-07-2016, 01:04 AM
(09-07-2016 12:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 12:29 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I've not seen anybody—theist or atheist—make such an absolute fucktard of themselves as this mentally-challenged retard has on this forum. He seems not to have any idea as to how to present any sort of intelligent argument, or to respond appropriately to others' comments.

Checking this laughably long and incoherent thread (yes, I was bored LOL), I note that the vast majority of Blowjob's comments are absolute gibberish, and intended solely as troll fodder. His puerile contributions—if they can even be called that—in no way add any value at all to these forums, and invariably do the exact opposite.

If dickwads such as Blowjob are too dense to recognise their own incompetence and unbalanced state of mind, and just go away, then the obvious solution is to totally ignore their comments, and avoid feeding their fragile egos.

(08-07-2016 04:41 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I can't recall seeing somebody on this forum make such a total fool of themselves as this asinine bloke has. He seems not to have the faintest of ideas as to how to articulate any sort of meaningful argument, or to initiate anything of any substance to debate.

Just trawling this thread alone, I note that 99% of his comments are pure drivel; mindless meanderings, totally off-topic; deliberately inflammatory; personally insulting; overly-confrontational; and apparently designed purely as troll fodder. His "contributions"—such as they are!—in no way add any value at all to TTA forums, in fact they do the exact opposite.

If these sorts of intellectually dysfunctional individuals refuse to go away, then the simplest solution is to totally ignore their comments, and hope that—like the petulant little kids they emulate—they'll get bored, take their bat and ball, and go home to mommy.

Sounds like Poly wants a cracker. Maybe one of you guys can like SYZs post so he/she can feel better.

Poisoning the well. Ten yard penalty, and the loss of a down.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
09-07-2016, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 01:09 AM by GirlyMan.)
(09-07-2016 12:56 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm confident I have influenced your thinking in ways you don't realize.

You underestimate Girly's omphaloskepsis training.

(09-07-2016 12:56 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm confident my thinking has been influenced in ways I don't realize.

Yeah, but you're like an idiot and whatnot so that's not really unexpected.

#sigh
09-07-2016, 01:08 AM
(09-07-2016 12:56 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 12:14 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It really, Girly, speaks volumes to Heywood Blowme's character and lack thereof.

it must be somewhat humiliating to want to be so right, and more often than not, be so very wrong. It's no wonder he continues.

The person he's likely trying to convince, isn't us, but really himself.

I'm confident I have influenced your thinking in ways you don't realize. I'm confident my thinking has been influenced in ways I don't realize.

Sure, if by 'influenced' you mean that anything that begins to remind me of you and your personal brand of fuckery will instantly leave a sour taste in my mouth and be off putting for something that potentially doesn't deserve it, then yes.

Congrats?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-07-2016, 01:18 AM
(09-07-2016 01:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You underestimate Girly's omphaloskepsis training.

You've shoved too many pills under your tongue tonight.
09-07-2016, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 01:44 AM by GirlyMan.)
(09-07-2016 01:18 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 01:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You underestimate Girly's omphaloskepsis training.

You've shoved too many pills under your tongue tonight.

How many is too many oh great pharmaceutical oracle who can't seem to keep his panties out of a bunch? .... I'm thinking you take far too few pharmaceutical and whatnot. ... 'cause you're stupid like a 12yo boy and shit. ... meds can help.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-07-2016, 01:33 AM
Oh, another personal attack from the guy whining about them?
09-07-2016, 01:34 AM
(09-07-2016 01:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Oh, another personal attack from the guy whining about them?

But when we attack him it's because he's a theist, there's a difference Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
09-07-2016, 01:47 AM
(09-07-2016 01:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  But when we attack him it's because he's a theist, there's a difference Rolleyes

When you attack me its because you have nothing else.
09-07-2016, 01:48 AM
(09-07-2016 01:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 01:18 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You've shoved too many pills under your tongue tonight.

How many is too many oh great pharmaceutical oracle who can't seem to keep his panties out of a bunch? .... I'm thinking you take far too few pharmaceutical and whatnot. ... 'cause you're stupid like a 12yo boy and shit. ... meds can help.

I'm sorry if that comment offended you Girlyman, it really was meant to be a ribbing and not a full blown insult.

Morondog....ribbing means good natured teasing.