I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2016, 02:07 AM
RE: I must leave
(09-07-2016 01:47 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 01:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  But when we attack him it's because he's a theist, there's a difference Rolleyes

When you attack me its because you have nothing else.

It's cos you're fit for nothing else.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
09-07-2016, 03:09 PM
(09-07-2016 01:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm sorry if that comment offended you Girlyman, it really was meant to be a ribbing and not a full blown insult.

What makes you think you could possibly offend me? I don't value anything you say enough to take offense.

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-07-2016, 07:04 PM
(08-07-2016 09:00 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 07:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  Someone alerted me by PM that my initial evaluation might be inaccurate.
I looked at her subsequent posts and agreed.

You just want to spin it because you are such an incredible asshole. Drinking Beverage

I conveyed the facts more accurately than you did.

No, you didn't.

Quote:Your omission of that detail amounted to a lie to try to cover up your dick move.

I omitted nothing. You are making shit up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-07-2016, 08:37 PM
I understand his negative rep, now. Dodgy
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
09-07-2016, 09:32 PM
(09-07-2016 08:37 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I understand his negative rep, now. Dodgy

What took ya so long?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
09-07-2016, 10:03 PM
(09-07-2016 09:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 08:37 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I understand his negative rep, now. Dodgy

What took ya so long?

He's posted the majority of his stuff in the threads that I don't visit, as I don't argue with theists. I burned out on that many years ago. Now that I see the stupid over here, I have a chance to read it. And this is why I stay away from those threads. This one is just another train wreck. I'm outta here, too. Carry on with the slicing and dicing! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
09-07-2016, 11:31 PM
(08-07-2016 07:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 07:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't think he even cares. He just simply wants to argue and finds enough people here to do it with.

There is a lot of truth to this. I think argumentation is good. When you have to think and defend your position you grow.

I think a lot of good issues have been raised. For instance do aggressive theists get treated differently here than passive theists and is there justification for that differential treatment?

You're not wrong, Walter. The justification is that you're an asshole. Tongue

(08-07-2016 08:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I tried neg repping once, it didn't sit well with me so I took it back.

Same. I do carry one neg under my belt, some fuckwad jihadist that was here for five minutes espousing the merits of killing infidels. I feel okay letting that one stick.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-07-2016, 11:52 PM
(09-07-2016 03:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 01:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm sorry if that comment offended you Girlyman, it really was meant to be a ribbing and not a full blown insult.

What makes you think you could possibly offend me? I don't value anything you say enough to take offense.

What makes me think I could possibly offend you? You're like a scrotum. Wrinkly and Hairy on the outside, but sensitive on the inside.
10-07-2016, 02:07 AM
(09-07-2016 12:56 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm confident I have influenced your thinking in ways you don't realize.

Affirmative. Although I do realise it. You've now influenced my thinking that confirms you are a total fuckwit with the IQ of a can of sardines. Thank you for clarifying that. Big Grin

And now we can all ignore you.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-07-2016, 02:45 AM
(10-07-2016 02:07 AM)SYZ Wrote:  And now we can all ignore you.

I would actually very much like it if those of you, like you, who harbor contemptuous feelings toward me would just put me on ignore and simply not respond to me. You example of what I am talking about. You are a waste product that I have to take the time to filter out.