I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2016, 04:06 AM
RE: I must leave
(12-07-2016 01:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm not an evangelizer. Asking atheists to consider hard questions like will the rise of atheism lead to increase in mass shootings is not evangelizing. It is asking them to consider the possibility that growth in atheism can have negative consequences. It is a fair question. Suggesting Richard Dawkins got something wrong is not evangelizing. A thinking atheist should question everything....including Richard Dawkins. Yet there was a lot of butthurt because I dared to criticize him.

You may not consider yourself passive, but you are passive relative to me. You are passive relative to me because you will defend your views, but you don't go out and challenge others to defend their views. I'm not saying you should be doing what I am doing. I am merely pointing out that you and I take a very different approach to this forum. People who challenge ingrained beliefs are not trolls, but sometimes they are labeled as such. It is easier to demonize someone else, than engage in self reflection.

If this kind of post was the standard that you posted then you'd only have positive rep and you wouldn't be regarded as possibly the forum's biggest arse. It's not just what you say, it's the way you say it. You're trying to pretend that it's just about the content.
I don't know you but you ought to listen to moron dog on this one as even not knowing you you're posts are quite schizophrenic reasonable funny and interesting one minute and bonkers aggressive and quite nasty the next, I know you are provoked sometimes but only because either you have majorly pissed on someone's cornflakes or said something deliberately provocative in an unnecessarily unpleasant way. The sad thing is that if we met you in person and had a beer or two we would probably get along just fine. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2016, 08:23 AM
(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  A thinking atheist should question everything....including Richard Dawkins. Yet there was a lot of butthurt because I dared to criticize him.

You seem to have a very poor memory. You weren't criticizing Dawkins, just disagreeing with him.
Your disagreement had no substance so it doesn't rate as criticism.

What you experienced was the criticism of your stupid interpretation, not butt hurt.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-07-2016, 03:49 PM
(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 07:42 PM)Aliza Wrote:  1) I'm not passive, I'm just not an evangelizer. Evangelizing is against my religion and I look down on this practice. It's abhorrent.

You may not consider yourself passive, but you are passive relative to me.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

By this logic, we can call just about everyone stupid by comparing them to Einstein, or clumsy by comparing them to a professional gymnast or ballet dancer.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
12-07-2016, 04:57 PM
(11-07-2016 12:17 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 07:35 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I dunno if it's one for the record books -- but I've never seen a guy pick up 4 negative points in one thread -- that he derailed.....

heh

I picked a positive rep too! Whoohoo!
It's from Gilgamesh, it doesn't count. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
12-07-2016, 05:16 PM
(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm not an evangelizer.
No you are a dime a dozen troll. Yawn.

(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Asking atheists to consider hard questions
You have not ever in the history of this forum asked anything even approaching a hard question, you haven't even posted anything that's taken me more then a single read to tell it's vapid bullshit.

You grossly overestimate your value.

(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  like will the rise of atheism lead to increase in mass shootings is not evangelizing.
That's not a hard question, that's just fucking idiotic troll bait.

(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It is asking them to consider the possibility that growth in atheism can have negative consequences. It is a fair question.
Sure it might, for some more than others. For example I suspect for the ignorant and uneducated such as your self it will have very real negative consequences. When you lose your preferred status and the idea that Christianity is the "default" position in much of western society I imagine your gonna have a much harder time passing on your bullshit to children.
Know what negative consequences it WON'T have? Indoctrination of children, superstitious thinking, the suspension of critical thinking, Inquisitions, genital mutilation of infants and so on.

(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Suggesting Richard Dawkins got something wrong is not evangelizing. A thinking atheist should question everything....including Richard Dawkins. Yet there was a lot of butthurt because I dared to criticize him.
To criticize something requires you to have something close to a actual fucking point or a basic understanding of the thing your trying to critique. Which you clearly don't.

(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You may not consider yourself passive, but you are passive relative to me.
I love how your damaged brain thinks that's a bad thing. Laugh out load

(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You are passive relative to me because you will defend your views, but you don't go out and challenge others to defend their views.
i see no evidence that you have ever challenged anyone's views, you sure as shit have not challenged mine as your "arguments" are childish, idiotic and betray your complete lack of critical thinking and proper rigorous education.
Again you grossly overestimate your value.

(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I am merely pointing out that you and I take a very different approach to this forum.
Yes she acts like a decent and valuable human being interested in actual discussion where as YOU act like a whiny little bitch every time someone, rightly, points out that your just a trolling cunt. You offer nothing to this community and you NEVER have.

(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  People who challenge ingrained beliefs are not trolls, but sometimes they are labeled as such.
Well you can fuck your own face as you have already admitted your just here to cause trouble. You ARE a troll, we all know it and your silly little game of pretending to be here for some other reason doesn't fool anyone. You act like cunt, fuck off for a bit, come back, and then cry cry cry when we treat you like the cunt you repeatedly prove that you are.
Cry me a fuckin' river you poor persecuted troll.

(12-07-2016 12:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It is easier to demonize someone else, than engage in self reflection.
He said while unable to tell the difference between reality and fairy tales.

Fuckin' Heywood and your amateur hour shit. Your game is weak son.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
12-07-2016, 05:30 PM
[Image: comunidade155_2818.JPG]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
12-07-2016, 05:37 PM
(12-07-2016 05:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: comunidade155_2818.JPG]

This is kind of neat. Where is it?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Brasil, I think.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
12-07-2016, 05:46 PM
(12-07-2016 05:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Brasil, I think.

Nope, Chile.
http://www.comuntierra.org/site/comunida...d_idioma=2

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
12-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Yeah so Heywood came back to say he had big things on the horizon and would be leaving again soon...when does soon start?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post