I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2016, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 08:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: I must leave
(14-07-2016 08:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 05:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Take responsibility. If you now wish to be taken seriously, you have a lot of catching up to do.

I just gotta sing this after everyone of your posts.

Think I'm gonna post this after everyone of your posts.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-07-2016, 08:51 PM
(14-07-2016 08:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Banjo can take it. I'd be disrespecting him if I didn't dish it back to him just because he has cancer.

In that same spirit let me present this video I found of you doing sit ups

[Image: bDimdFF.gif]

I can take it. Blowme is nothing. Literally.

My point is your constant lack of decorum. I wonder at your age. Are you about 13 or 14?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-07-2016, 08:54 PM
(14-07-2016 08:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I can take it. Blowme is nothing. Literally.

My point is your constant lack of decorum. I wonder at your age. Are you about 13 or 14?

Sadly....no.

I'd wish to be 13 or 14 again.
14-07-2016, 09:04 PM
(14-07-2016 08:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 08:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I can take it. Blowme is nothing. Literally.

Sadly....no.

I'd wish to be 13 or 14 again.

Then I suggest you act your age.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-07-2016, 02:25 AM
(14-07-2016 12:14 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 12:30 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I understand that, and I also understand that some of you have had very bad experiences with religion. But that isn't a reason not to be critical of bad positions in a place that is supposed to welcome controversial positions.

There is a difference between being bluntly critical of fallacious arguments and being insulting.

The latter does happen to a disturbing degree on this forum, but many people - both theists and atheists - make the mistake of equating the former with it. There is a difference between "your argument sucks and no one here is going to take it at all seriously" and "you suck".

In the Great Filter thread, Fulton called me a "Fucktard", Bucky called me a "Stupid Fool" and Fireball neg repped me. What you claim doesn't happen to disturbing degree is common place.
15-07-2016, 02:33 AM
(15-07-2016 02:25 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  In the Great Filter thread, Fulton called me a "Fucktard", Bucky called me a "Stupid Fool" and Fireball neg repped me. What you claim doesn't happen to disturbing degree is common place.
I think you misread his post. He said "The latter [referring to 'being insulting'] does happen to a disturbing degree on this forum." The two of you don't disagree on that point.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-07-2016, 06:14 AM
Was someone going to leave?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
15-07-2016, 07:26 AM
Heywood dude, this is exactly what I was talking about, wtf !
FYI banjo is about as far removed from a troll as is possible, in the midst of incredibly challenging treatment he takes the time to PM me after the death of my father, that is not the action of a troll by any standard. As for Anjele she also has been incredibly kind considering her home was wrecked by floods recently and although she is fond of animals portraying her as a giant walrus is beyond the pale.
Sure both those people insulted you but with this kind of behavior its hardly surprising they did.
Definitely not the way to make friends and influence people is it really that surprising that people compare you to a 13 year old in his moms basement. I really don't get you and I'm kinda sad about that. Sad
15-07-2016, 07:31 AM
(15-07-2016 06:14 AM)jabeady Wrote:  Was someone going to leave?

The OP; and appears to have done so.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-07-2016, 07:44 AM
(15-07-2016 07:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 06:14 AM)jabeady Wrote:  Was someone going to leave?

The OP; and appears to have done so.
Oh. Talk about thread drift!