I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: I must leave
(15-07-2016 06:14 AM)jabeady Wrote:  Was someone going to leave?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The thread has evolved and you can thank Heywood for providing the base DNA for this process Big Grin Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
15-07-2016, 09:23 AM
(15-07-2016 08:36 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 06:14 AM)jabeady Wrote:  Was someone going to leave?

The thread has evolved and you can thank Heywood for providing the base DNA for this process Big Grin Laugh out load

I think it's more appropriate to say that the thread has devolved. Tongue I didn't think it was possible, but it keeps getting worse. Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-07-2016, 10:28 AM
(12-07-2016 05:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah so Heywood came back to say he had big things on the horizon and would be leaving again soon...when does soon start?

[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
15-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Hah! I noticed this had reached 400+ posts so I opened the last page and read the above three posts.

I feel completely up to date on the thread.

As you were. Drinking Beverage

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
15-07-2016, 11:15 AM
(15-07-2016 02:25 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  What you claim doesn't happen to disturbing degree is common place.

I said that it does happen, Heywood. Does. I am agreeing with you.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
15-07-2016, 12:31 PM
(14-07-2016 08:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 08:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I can take it. Blowme is nothing. Literally.

My point is your constant lack of decorum. I wonder at your age. Are you about 13 or 14?

Sadly....no.

I'd wish to be 13 or 14 again.

Don't worry, you're doing a great job getting back there.

I mean, what adult spends ten or twelve pages whining about reputation on an Internet forum? Really?

You deserve your angst ... you bring it upon yourself.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
15-07-2016, 12:50 PM
(14-07-2016 08:35 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 08:19 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah I am a troll. That's why my rep is 106. What's yours again?

Shrek has a good reputation too.....but he is still a troll.

Shrek is an ogre, not a troll.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
15-07-2016, 04:37 PM
(15-07-2016 07:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Heywood dude, this is exactly what I was talking about, wtf !
FYI banjo is about as far removed from a troll as is possible, in the midst of incredibly challenging treatment he takes the time to PM me after the death of my father, that is not the action of a troll by any standard.

If Banjo went out of his way to save your life on Monday, and then proceeded to kill another person on Tuesday, would you go on to claim that he is not a murderer because he did not murder you but instead saved you? Just because he was nice to you doesn't mean he isn't a troll. He a troll because he trolls people. He trolls me and he trolls popsthebuilder. Just because he is nice to you doesn't absolve him of his sins.

(15-07-2016 07:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  As for Anjele she also has been incredibly kind considering her home was wrecked by floods recently and although she is fond of animals portraying her as a giant walrus is beyond the pale.
Sure both those people insulted you but with this kind of behavior its hardly surprising they did.

Are you claiming Banjo and Anjele were justified in insulting me because they knew I would insult them back? That is silly. I have largely ignored Banjo and Anjele but they come at me anyways. With there bad behavior it shouldn't surprise you one bit that I insulted them back. I don't have a problem with you calling me out for being a douche bag. I do have a problem with you undertaking mental gymnastics to justify the bad behavior of Anjele and Banjo. You should have called them out too.

(15-07-2016 07:26 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Definitely not the way to make friends and influence people is it really that surprising that people compare you to a 13 year old in his moms basement. I really don't get you and I'm kinda sad about that. Sad

Internet forums are not social tools for me. The real world is where I socialize. I come here to argue and debate.
15-07-2016, 04:40 PM
(15-07-2016 07:44 AM)jabeady Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 07:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  The OP; and appears to have done so.
Oh. Talk about thread drift!

The thread should have been split instead of being moved to the Viper's pit. I think it was moved here because moms wanted to bury a discussion that is critical of the forum. There really wasn't a whole lot of insults being tossed around until it got moved here.
15-07-2016, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2016 04:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-07-2016 04:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I come here to argue and debate.

You do realize there are forums dedicated specifically to that with far more experts then we have here. Did they ban you? Is that why you're here?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post