I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: I must leave
Meanwhile at Foxen's place.

[Image: Desert-Desktop.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
15-07-2016, 04:53 PM
(15-07-2016 11:15 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 02:25 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  What you claim doesn't happen to disturbing degree is common place.

I said that it does happen, Heywood. Does. I am agreeing with you.

Vosour was right, I misread your post. I apologize.

You know what we agree upon doesn't have to be that way. The other day, I made a comment that SYZ's parents needed to put a helmet on his head and cork at the end of his cork. FullCircle posted an image of a card stating I was being a douche. I'm kinda glad he did it. I just wish he was consistent about calling all the douchebaggery he comes across in this forum out.

The Great Filter thread is a good example. Certain posters are throwing out insults and others are liking those posts when really those posters should be chastised for their douchebaggery.
15-07-2016, 04:55 PM
(15-07-2016 04:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 04:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I come here to argue and debate.

You do realize there are forums dedicated specifically to that with far more experts then we have here. Did they ban you? Is that why you're here?

You guys are easier to beat.
15-07-2016, 04:55 PM
(15-07-2016 04:40 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 07:44 AM)jabeady Wrote:  Oh. Talk about thread drift!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The thread should have been split instead of being moved to the Viper's pit. I think it was moved here because moms wanted to bury a discussion that is critical of the forum. There really wasn't a whole lot of insults being tossed around until it got moved here.

Many of us check "View Today's Posts". Moving it into the Viper's Pit don't really hide it or bury it for us. You are starting to sound paranoid. And this is from a guy who repped you.

#sigh
15-07-2016, 04:56 PM
(15-07-2016 04:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 04:40 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The thread should have been split instead of being moved to the Viper's pit. I think it was moved here because moms wanted to bury a discussion that is critical of the forum. There really wasn't a whole lot of insults being tossed around until it got moved here.

Many of us check "View Today's Posts". Moving it into the Viper's Pit don't really hide it or bury it for us. You are starting to sound paranoid. And this is from a guy who repped you.

It should have been split with Foxen's original thread left in the coffeehouse and this diversion moved to Forum Issues.
15-07-2016, 04:58 PM
(15-07-2016 04:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Many of us check "View Today's Posts".

That's what I do. I rarely visit specific areas.

Oh, I found a photo of Heywood.

[Image: seagull_3384188b.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
15-07-2016, 05:00 PM
(15-07-2016 04:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 04:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Many of us check "View Today's Posts". Moving it into the Viper's Pit don't really hide it or bury it for us. You are starting to sound paranoid. And this is from a guy who repped you.

It should have been split with Foxen's original thread left in the coffeehouse and this diversion moved to Forum Issues.

The entire thread is a piece of junk and that's why mom tossed it in the pit.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
15-07-2016, 05:03 PM
(15-07-2016 04:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 04:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You do realize there are forums dedicated specifically to that with far more experts then we have here. Did they ban you? Is that why you're here?

You guys are easier to beat.

Ah, now I got it. You aren't really interested in developing your debating skills by challenging those more expert than you and losing and learning. You are more interested in developing your bullying skills by clubbing baby seals. ... This is why you are an asshole.

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-07-2016, 05:12 PM
(15-07-2016 05:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 04:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It should have been split with Foxen's original thread left in the coffeehouse and this diversion moved to Forum Issues.

The entire thread is a piece of junk and that's why mom tossed it in the pit.

I suppose if you define "piece of junk" as being critical of the forum, then you are making an accurate statement.
15-07-2016, 05:15 PM
(15-07-2016 05:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 04:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You guys are easier to beat.

Ah, now I got it. You aren't really interested in developing your debating skills by challenging those more expert than you and losing and learning. You are more interested in developing your bullying skills by clubbing baby seals. ... This is why you are an asshole.

I don't claim that I always beat you. You guys seem to think you always beat theists.

I have visited forums where I was clearly out classed and that can be demoralizing. Yes a lot of you are outclassed by me, but some of you are not. Its the right mix of challenge/subject matter for me.