I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 10:11 AM
RE: I must leave
(05-07-2016 12:32 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 11:10 PM)Foxen Wrote:  And I doubt I shall return.

There is something very wrong with this forum.

It allows for other individuals to be personally bullied to the point where they can be called any derogatory name allowed.

That is not free speech. That is idiocy blanketed by a term about which this forum is clearly oblivious.

Gasp

The forum moderators = Hobo

I have enough sense to leave a forum with no sense.

You said I was a "dick" in another thread and now you're butthurt because someone called you an "asshole"? I'm glad he didn't call you a whole ass....because that would have been tragedy for you. Do what a lot of other members do and neg rep the clown. I'd do it for you, but this forum discriminates against certain members so I can't. People with Neg rep don't have the same freedom of speech on this forum as positive repped members.

Completely off topic, I'm glad to see you're still here. I miss you over at the other place.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2016, 11:24 AM
(19-07-2016 10:11 AM)Losty Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 12:32 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You said I was a "dick" in another thread and now you're butthurt because someone called you an "asshole"? I'm glad he didn't call you a whole ass....because that would have been tragedy for you. Do what a lot of other members do and neg rep the clown. I'd do it for you, but this forum discriminates against certain members so I can't. People with Neg rep don't have the same freedom of speech on this forum as positive repped members.

Completely off topic, I'm glad to see you're still here. I miss you over at the other place.

Thanks Losty!Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
20-07-2016, 07:50 PM
(19-07-2016 12:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I often just bite my tongue on this forum
AHAHAHAHAH!

Bite harder.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
20-07-2016, 07:57 PM
(20-07-2016 07:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I often just bite my tongue on this forum
AHAHAHAHAH!

Bite harder.

WD. Put the bottle down, and slowly step away. No

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.