I must leave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: I must leave
(04-07-2016 11:10 PM)Foxen Wrote:  And I doubt I shall return.

There is something very wrong with this forum.

It allows for other individuals to be personally bullied to the point where they can be called any derogatory name allowed.

That is not free speech. That is idiocy blanketed by a term about which this forum is clearly oblivious.

Gasp

The forum moderators = Hobo

I have enough sense to leave a forum with no sense.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2016, 09:47 AM
(05-07-2016 08:41 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Idk, maybe I would announce my leaving the forum , but not as a rant, just to give the people that last chance to tell me that I`m an asshole or maybe even that they are going to miss me or whatever they might want me to know.

After spending this much time on the forum just disappearing without a trace doesn`t seem like an ok thing to do....maybe, idk , not a set rule , who knows how I would feel if it comes to that.

I've recently given thought to leaving a forum where I've been a reg for a couple of years. I wouldn't and won't say a word, if it comes to that.
05-07-2016, 09:49 AM
I must leave
(05-07-2016 09:37 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You must demonstrate your own worth before you can denigrate someone else's.

What a joke! Worth is a relative term. I have a lot of worth in the real world but not to some of the assholes here.

You have to be a bleeding heart liberal that is totally PC or you get ganged up on here.

There are some really decent people here but the assholes stink the place up.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
05-07-2016, 09:52 AM
(05-07-2016 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  What atheists have in common is non-belief and humanity.

*cough* ... *cough* .... earmuffs .... *cough* ... *cough*

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-07-2016, 10:00 AM
ive always found leaving/goodbye threads to be very dramatic and assuming. you're assuming that anyone gives a shit in the first place. get over yourself. its the internet. chucklefucks are a dime a dozen.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
05-07-2016, 10:03 AM
(05-07-2016 10:00 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  ive always found leaving/goodbye threads to be very dramatic and assuming. you're assuming that anyone gives a shit in the first place. get over yourself. its the internet. chucklefucks are a dime a dozen.

I always figured it was because I hoped someone gave a shit in the first place.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-07-2016, 10:07 AM
(05-07-2016 10:00 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  ive always found leaving/goodbye threads to be very dramatic and assuming. you're assuming that anyone gives a shit in the first place. get over yourself. its the internet. chucklefucks are a dime a dozen.

I like when people I talk to on a regular basis on here and who have become my friends let me know they're taking a break or leaving for some reason. I don't care if it's through a thread or pm. I just like knowing they are okay.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-07-2016, 10:08 AM
(05-07-2016 09:49 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I have a lot of worth in the real world but not to some of the assholes here.

So says a three-year member with a zero rep LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
05-07-2016, 10:08 AM
(05-07-2016 10:03 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I always figured it was because I hoped someone gave a shit in the first place.

i'd miss girly if he left, but i'm too manly to say it.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
05-07-2016, 10:30 AM
(05-07-2016 10:08 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 10:03 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I always figured it was because I hoped someone gave a shit in the first place.

i'd miss girly if he left, but i'm too manly to say it.

I'm manly enough to say I'd be in tears if girlyBob left us. Same is true for quite a few others.

As to the OP, grow up. Censorship is never the right response to anything. Bad ideas fail on their own and trying to suppress them just gives them longer staying power. Saying the N-word as opposed to Nigger gives the word far too much power, it is so powerful we can't even say it. Had it not gone down that route it would probably be nearly gone from the lexicon. If your ideas are so weak they cannot overcome obviously bad ideas of racism and bigotry maybe instead of running to an authority figure you should look to see why your ideas are so weak.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post