I must limit my time here. Sorry to go.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: I must limit my time here. Sorry to go.
please stay Heart
Or at least check in so we can talk sometimes...
PM me
Or I will sing something outrageous to you....like Oklahoma....

or something from Cats....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
23-02-2016, 02:27 PM
(22-02-2016 07:28 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey guys.
I am now entering month 16 of chemotherapy. I find it is ravaging my mind. This then hurts the site. For example, I can no longer stomach theists. They simply anger me with their stupidity.

This signals a great change in my personality to me. There were decades I could debate them. This is no longer possible and I just want to tell them where to go.

I find myself slipping into madness. Which is why my signature is what it is.

I will keep updates on my health thread so those who care can be kept up to date.

It is honestly hard to explain what happens. As the day gets longer I ever so slowly but surely lose the plot. Imagine being drunk without having had any alcohol. That is what it is like. Very strange to have so little control over oneself.

I will refrain from posting. As I said I am getting chemo 24/7. Not only is it chemo, but a very strong chemo. To have been under the effects of chemo over 16 months is difficult to describe and it is an unusually long period. As I said there are 12 more months of this.

There are people here such as Bucky who go to much trouble to debate theists. Then there's me on the side lines calling them fools. This cannot be good for the site. I cannot be good for the site as I am sure this was never Seth's intention.

Please know I love all of you regulars. You've become a family to me. I will restrict myself to personal support and health issues.

Much love. Dale.

Oh man! I guess I'm going insane with you!

You make a lot more sense on your worst day than anyone like Q does on his best day.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
23-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Take care of yourself and do what's best for you.
Best wishes and Hug

Steve

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
23-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Hi everyone.
I am touched by your kindness and support. I am honored truth be told.

I am sad to report I suffered a very bad fall last night, crashed into the concrete path and lay on the footpath for about 2 hours. I tried calling for help but none came. I eventually was able to get up and came home. I think I answered a pm from Carol.

Ì am unsure whether to go to emergency this morning. I am so sick of hospital. I do not feel well so probably call an ambulane.

Yes, I worry i hurt the site. But cannot trust my mind.

I really do love and appreciate you all.

Much love and respect. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Go to the hospital, now. You may have suffered a concussion. Call an ambulance. Please take care of yourself.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
23-02-2016, 03:59 PM
(23-02-2016 03:47 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi everyone.
I am touched by your kindness and support. I am honored truth be told.

I am sad to report I suffered a very bad fall last night, crashed into the concrete path and lay on the footpath for about 2 hours. I tried calling for help but none came. I eventually was able to get up and came home. I think I answered a pm from Carol.

Ì am unsure whether to go to emergency this morning. I am so sick of hospital. I do not feel well so probably call an ambulane.

Yes, I worry i hurt the site. But cannot trust my mind.

I really do love and appreciate you all.

Much love and respect. Dale

Damn it man. it might be a very good idea to call the hospital. Tell them about the fall too. I know you're sick and tired of it all but let them have their fun for the next year and then you're rid of them. It's a hassle now but might pay of very well in the end.
23-02-2016, 04:04 PM
l landed on my head. Luckily i wear a hat and as a result suffered no cuts. The hospital is just around the corner so i may walk.
I feel a little ill.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-02-2016, 04:08 PM
(23-02-2016 04:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  l landed on my head. Luckily i wear a hat and as a result suffered no cuts. The hospital is just around the corner so i may walk.
I feel a little ill.
Mate. . . get your ass over there.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
23-02-2016, 04:12 PM
See this is why you can't leave. Tongue

Seriously, I hope you get to the hospital and get checked out. I feel so terrible you were laying on the ground for a couple hours. Makes me sad and a little angry that no one was out on the street.

Hugs and love,
Moms

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-02-2016, 05:08 PM
Yes, go to the hospital. Good idea to get checked out, especially if you fell on your head.

I hope you still stay on TTA. Don't worry about weird posts, we all make them. You are a member of this nutty TTA family whether you like it or not Hobo Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post