I must limit my time here. Sorry to go.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: I must limit my time here. Sorry to go.
(24-02-2016 04:14 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi guys.
I have an appointment at the hospital tomorrow. I slept all day today. I see i missed a Skype call
from Eric.

I will follow the advice and post in safe areas like music. I kind of like the drum percussion thread. Davey Tough gets remembered. Smile

I would miss everyone so much. Pèople such as Moms, Angie, Thump, Miss Hobbit, Chas etc all mean so much to me. Not to mention DLJ and Stark, Muffsy and Deep thought. .. Too many to name.

If over the next 12 months I seem even more insane, please understand it is the chemo wracking my mind.

Thank you all for your kindness and patience. D.

No worries, we got this and even if you go completely batshit, we all know why and understand.

I'd much rather you post nutty than not at all and leave the rest of us to worry about you.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Banjo, is there any way you could get live in care until you complete your chemo? I know someone else occupying space in your humble abode is kinda awkward but perhaps you could look into it.

The thought of you falling down and not getting help for 2 hours is heartbreaking. That damned chemo, though it will save your life also boils the brain

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-02-2016, 05:45 PM
Banjo...those of us who have come to know you know that some days are better than others for you. We get it. And we've got your back.

Take care of yourself.

You remain more sane than some of the posters here...and I don't exclude myself from that list. Tongue

We aren't there to help you physically but we are here to rant to, cry to, talk to, laugh with...we will do what we can. Mostly we can care. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-02-2016, 09:44 PM
Thanks everyone. I just noticed i began a When did America last win a war thread. I have no memory of that.

This is what concerns me.

I am currently undergoing tests in hospital. I believe low blood pressure is the reason I fell.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-02-2016, 09:52 PM
Can't believe I have missed this till now Sad You do what you gotta do to get better buddy, we are not going anywhere.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-02-2016, 09:53 PM
(24-02-2016 09:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks everyone. I just noticed i began a When did America last win a war thread. I have no memory of that.

You are not the first to post something and not remember it. You have a legitimate excuse for forgetting sometimes. Between chemo brain and pain meds...it's a wonder you type a coherent sentence.

I do not worry about what you post here...I worry about your physical well-being since you live alone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Banjy, glad to hear you're getting the head looked at, intracranial stuff can be bad.

Hang in there, bud.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
25-02-2016, 12:19 AM
I have no memory of the last time America won a war either, so don't sweat it. Wink

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
25-02-2016, 02:30 AM
I'm reminded of this scene in the movie Friends with Benefits. So Justin Timberlake's dad has early onset dementia. They're at a restaurant and his dad takes off his pants and folds them up, sits down and orders a steak. So, to support his dad, Justin takes off his pants, too, and they sit there and enjoy their meal together and Justin cherishes the moment with his dad. If you wanna tell somebody to fuck off and they're a dumbass for believing in gawd while you're high as hell, no big deal. Unless it causes YOU stress. You don't need more stress.

If you post something crazy, so what? It's amazing how you've persevered through all of this. We care about you. Pretty sure this forum would take off its pants for you. Metaphorically speaking, of course. Granted, I bet a lot of posts on this forum have been made pantsless. By most members. Hell, I post while taking a bath sometimes. Not that you have dementia and are taking off your pants in public, but you get the idea. (And I ramble when I'm sleep deprived...)

There are a few rather embarrassing posts I don't remember making this time last year, but it was because I was drunk off my ass. And everyone was chill about me a bit off my rocker - divorce and all will do that to a person. Although I think mine was more of a you see the train wreck coming and can't look away kind of thing. You're more, oh thank you jeebus he's well enough to post. Consider

And I'm with Dances - home health or a relative to stay with you is not a bad idea. You could also get one of those life alert necklaces so you can press it if you fall or find yourself too weak to seek help.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
25-02-2016, 11:28 PM
[Image: 100-days-of-kindness-quotes-2-1024x1024.jpg]

All of you have helped me stay alive. I recall being insane in hospital on this drug trial. A drug known for having horrid side effects upon one's mind.

I made several literally insane posts, only to be greeted with kindness, compassion and patience.

As I said in the first post of this thread, I was worried my madness would have a detrimental effect on the forum. That I would somehow undo the great work of others.

Again I am faced with support. I cannot leave my friends and will remain in the safer areas where I do not interact with theists. Most of whom I hold in abject contempt. That attitude combined with being nutty, is not good.

Nurse, you are one of the many members I hold in high esteem. The job you do, the person you seem to be... Your post means a lot.

This is true of all of you. Thumpa, Nishi. Angelie, Mums, HOC, Mathilda, Chas, our beloved engineer with his many music video answers to threads, Jdog. I cannot include every name, however if you are a regular reading this post, include yourself.

With honest affection and respect. Dale.

Thank you so much for having me.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post