I need 1 book in favor of and 1 book against Christianity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2010, 07:56 PM
RE: I need 1 book in favor of and 1 book against Christianity
My point is that excluding secular dialogue on morality, the human condition, and reason is to become mindfully ignorant to the pursuit of truth.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2010, 08:09 PM
(13-12-2010 07:56 PM)Godless Wrote:  My point is that excluding secular dialogue on morality, the human condition, and reason is to become mindfully ignorant to the pursuit of truth.

Oh. Ok. No argument there.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
14-12-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm more than aware of the anti Christian acts carried out by people who were also Christians in the 2nd and 3rd centuries Godless. I don't dismiss philosophy. I just acknowledge the pointless meanderings of some of philosophy. Wow you'd like to paint me with a wide brush. Sorry to keep on disappointing you like this.

In no way do I dismiss secular dialogue on morality. I fully understand the limitations of that, and the benefits. The human condition is the subject of religious endeavour. As is the pursuit of truth.

You ignore my post to you and proceed to try to insult me. that's what I'm calling burying your head in the sand. It seems most of the time you're incapable of forming a coherent sentence.
15-12-2010, 02:16 AM
When christians are attacking and killing pagans, that is OK. When pagans retaliate that is anti-christian atrocities. What ever.