I need a break...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2013, 07:46 AM
Sad I need a break...
Kidding, I probably won't take a hiatus this year. My social life has cut down and I've removed myself from social networking, which explains why I've spent so much time here. Plus I just love this place and the members.

However, I'm starting to have dreams about the forum and even online chess. No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2013, 07:52 AM
RE: I need a break...
(16-08-2013 07:46 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Kidding, I probably won't take a hiatus this year. My social life has cut down and I've removed myself from social networking, which explains why I've spent so much time here. Plus I just love this place and the members.

However, I'm starting to have dreams about the forum and even online chess. No

You know it's bad when you dream about the forum (it's totally happened to me too btw Big Grin). I still haven't dreamt about chess yet but it's not gonna be too far away, I'm rapidly becoming obsessed with it (on that note if anyone wants to play then let me know, I'm up for a game and Free Thought let me down Sad).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-08-2013, 01:38 PM
(16-08-2013 07:52 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  You know it's bad when you dream about the forum (it's totally happened to me too btw Big Grin). I still haven't dreamt about chess yet but it's not gonna be too far away, I'm rapidly becoming obsessed with it (on that note if anyone wants to play then let me know, I'm up for a game and Free Thought let me down Sad).

I haven't been home the past two days so I've hardly been able to get on chess. Let me know when you are, though.

I had a dream I started this crazy outburst and got a bunch of neg reps. I was mainly back and forth with Dom and DLJ. Don't know why those two members stuck out the most in the dream.

I have a problem. Sadcryface
18-08-2013, 01:46 PM
(18-08-2013 01:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  ...
I had a dream I started this crazy outburst and got a bunch of neg reps. I was mainly back and forth with Dom and DLJ. Don't know why those two members stuck out the most in the dream.

You don't?

I'm tempted to say something salacious but

most likely it's an age thing and we represent your parents.

Freudian dreams, methinks.

Shocking

18-08-2013, 01:56 PM
(18-08-2013 01:46 PM)DLJ Wrote:  You don't?

I'm tempted to say something salacious but

most likely it's an age thing and we represent your parents.

Freudian dreams, methinks.

Shocking

Or maybe it's because I spend more time with my lovely internet Singaporean friends than the few, shitty Alabamian friends I have in real life. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-08-2013, 02:47 PM
(18-08-2013 01:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 07:52 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  You know it's bad when you dream about the forum (it's totally happened to me too btw Big Grin).

I had a dream the other night where Stevie and his dorky glasses that he can't sport worth a shit was talking to my decades dead Gramama. I'm not sure whether I should worry about Stevie or me. Blink Oh and there was this bigass elk at my front door. Blink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-08-2013, 03:01 PM
(18-08-2013 01:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 07:52 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  You know it's bad when you dream about the forum (it's totally happened to me too btw Big Grin). I still haven't dreamt about chess yet but it's not gonna be too far away, I'm rapidly becoming obsessed with it (on that note if anyone wants to play then let me know, I'm up for a game and Free Thought let me down Sad).

I haven't been home the past two days so I've hardly been able to get on chess. Let me know when you are, though.

So what were we back and forth about? Maybe I need to negative rep you....

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-08-2013, 06:13 PM
(18-08-2013 01:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I haven't been home the past two days so I've hardly been able to get on chess. Let me know when you are, though.

Don't worry Ferdy, I got your back against those old people. Big Grin

Weirdly enough I just woke up and I was dreaming that you helped me hack Erxomai's account.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-08-2013, 07:09 PM
(18-08-2013 03:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  So what were we back and forth about? Maybe I need to negative rep you....

Dom no I love you Sadcryface2

But seriously, I can't remember. I just remember finding myself in a very heated argument against you and DLJ. It was clear you were both supporting the same thing. It had the entire forum rustled up, but nobody else really stood out in the argument except you to.

Makes you wonder... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-08-2013, 07:09 PM
(18-08-2013 06:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Don't worry Ferdy, I got your back against those old people. Big Grin

Weirdly enough I just woke up and I was dreaming that you helped me hack Erxomai's account.

There's no point in hacking someone's account that probably isn't going to come back.
Sad

On the other hand, I'm glad you share my struggle on not having an IRL social life. Hug