I need a good show to watch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: I need a good show to watch
I just got into a now defunct show called the IT crowd.
Its hilarious.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
11-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Suits
Find all posts by this user
14-12-2013, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2013 07:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-02-2013 07:50 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  Nothing corny or stupid please.

Well don't bother with the IT Crowd then. GirlyBoy and Man both work in IT and this is fucking hilariously corny and stupid. Monty Python does IT. Big Grin

(11-12-2013 07:33 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I just got into a now defunct show called the IT crowd.
Its hilarious.

Ha, great minds and whatnot. ... Guess I should read the whole thread before I post. Blush

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
14-12-2013, 06:45 PM
The Blacklist isn't coming back till January 13th! Weeping

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-12-2013, 06:50 PM
The BBCs modern adaptation of Sherlock Holmes is excellent! Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
14-12-2013, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2013 07:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-12-2013 06:50 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  The BBCs modern adaptation of Sherlock Holmes is excellent! Big Grin

Can't wait to see how he fucking survived that fall. Suspension of disbelief my fat ass. Big Grin

The American version "Elementary" on CBS ain't bad and Lucy Liu is much better looking than Martin Freeman, but the BBC version is still better.

14-12-2013, 07:02 PM
(14-12-2013 06:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 06:50 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  The BBCs modern adaptation of Sherlock Holmes is excellent! Big Grin

Can't wait to see how he fucking survived that fall. Suspension of disbelief my fat ass. Big Grin

Hahaha. ... I thought it was gonna be utter shit but my mate insisted I borrowed the Blu ray and gave it a chance..it's surprisingly good. The Sherlock character is deranged and self destructive, very much a high functioning sociopath sort of character like he is in the original books. Not the usual tv prick in a deer stalker hat. Honestly, it's worth a watch Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
14-12-2013, 07:15 PM
I'm surprised no one said Breaking Bad! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes thedudette's post
14-12-2013, 07:16 PM
We have a whole thread on Breaking Bad somewhere.

here ya go...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...eaking-Bad

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-12-2013, 07:34 PM
(14-12-2013 07:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We have a whole thread on Breaking Bad somewhere.

here ya go...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...eaking-Bad

No no no. Nope. No no. Not gonna look. I've only seen a few episodes hit and miss (mercury fulminate's apparently some very nasty shit Big Grin ) . I'm gonna sit down and watch them all back to back in an ultra-marathon session.