I need a good show to watch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: I need a good show to watch
I quite disliked the last episode of Sherlock. It made no sense whatsoever. There were so !many ways out of his situation. Anyways I found that the best episodes of that show were without Moriarty.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2013, 07:36 PM
(14-12-2013 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 07:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We have a whole thread on Breaking Bad somewhere.

here ya go...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...eaking-Bad

No no no. Nope. No no. Not gonna look. I've only seen a few episodes hit and miss (mercury fulminate's apparently some very nasty shit Big Grin ) . I'm gonna sit down and watch them all back to back in an ultra-marathon session.

My son finally decided to watch it and was doing the marathon thing. When we were without power and then TV and Internet last weekend (for four days), I thought he was going to require sedation. The show's as addictive as the drug. Big Grin

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
14-12-2013, 07:40 PM
(14-12-2013 07:35 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I quite disliked the last episode of Sherlock. It made no sense whatsoever. There were so !many ways out of his situation. Anyways I found that the best episodes of that show were without Moriarty.

I haven't seen the last episode yet. No spoiers matey Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
14-12-2013, 10:21 PM
(14-12-2013 07:35 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I quite disliked the last episode of Sherlock. It made no sense whatsoever. There were so !many ways out of his situation. Anyways I found that the best episodes of that show were without Moriarty.

I liked the episodes with Moriarty, awesome character imo.
Too bad he won't be in the upcoming episodes.
The new episodes come out in january! Ahhh, so excited.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

16-12-2013, 03:12 PM
(14-12-2013 10:21 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  

I liked the episodes with Moriarty, awesome character imo.
Too bad he won't be in the upcoming episodes.
The new episodes come out in january! Ahhh, so excited.

I looked Sad ... lol

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member