I need a new TV series to get addicted too!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: I need a new TV series to get addicted too!
John Locke was by far the best character in the whole damn show. From the first time I saw him, I had a feeling something great will be happening with him. I thought he would be the biggest motherfucker who will understand and discover everything... Will he? You will find out.

The only guy that was smart enough to never leave tent without a huge knife. A fucking short sword.

Big Grin

Every new season was better than the last one, except last one, which was confusing until the end. Not bad, or worse, just confusing. I don't know why you people say seasons 3, 4, 5 and 6 are bad... Lost is not 6 seasons, Lost is Lost. It's just one big movie. And there are a few short minisodes (one or two) that came out after the last season. Just a few minutes. With Benjamin.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
23-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Jack's sister...
Didn't see that one coming.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
23-07-2013, 08:04 PM
God damn I hate Kate so fucking much.
Bitch annoys the hell out of me.

23-07-2013, 08:44 PM
(23-07-2013 01:08 AM)Filox Wrote:  John Locke was by far the best character in the whole damn show. From the first time I saw him, I had a feeling something great will be happening with him. I thought he would be the biggest motherfucker who will understand and discover everything... Will he? You will find out.

The only guy that was smart enough to never leave tent without a huge knife. A fucking short sword.

Big Grin

Every new season was better than the last one, except last one, which was confusing until the end. Not bad, or worse, just confusing. I don't know why you people say seasons 3, 4, 5 and 6 are bad... Lost is not 6 seasons, Lost is Lost. It's just one big movie. And there are a few short minisodes (one or two) that came out after the last season. Just a few minutes. With Benjamin.

John was soooo easily manipulated by just about everyone. I will agree the final season did get confusing. But that's part of the fun.

It was not a regular tv show that's supposed to go on forever until the ratings die and they can't figure out what to do next -- like what happened with the x-files.

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

24-07-2013, 07:49 AM
What happened in Lost made almost everything that happened before irrelevant. Mostly it was just filled with garbage. Even the science presented was garbage.

You can watch the first and the last season and you wouldn't know any better.

The story writing was shit. I know good writing when I see it. Too many mistakes made in this series.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
24-07-2013, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2013 06:41 PM by Atheist in Westeros.)
(23-07-2013 01:01 AM)Caveman Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 05:24 PM)Atheist in Westeros Wrote:  Wait. Someone said Boston Legal? Really? At least recommend The Practice so its not complete garbage.

The Practice was a bunch of emo's. They were all ready to cut their wrists in every episode.
Boston Legal had good characters, better development. David Kelley finally found a good outlet for his social commentary.
And it was funny!

Well imo, they were both garbage, I just found the Practice to be slightly less smelly is all. Was empty calories certainly but could amuse even if it got more and more ridiculous as time went on. I found Boston Legal to be annoying myself. Though social commentary? Shows like this really enjoy trying to pound ideology in your head though admittedly no one is as bad at that as Law & Order SVU. Sleepy

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest" - Denis Diderot

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, religion is answers that may never be questioned"
25-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Session 3 finished.
Half way.

I seriously don't see what the fuss was about, session 3 was great.
It was a fulled with religious concepts but it was good. You guys don't know good Tv if it sprouted up out of the ground wearing a pink lacy thong and slapped you across the face.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-07-2013, 02:30 AM
The Waltons, Doc Martin.
25-07-2013, 03:25 AM
(25-07-2013 01:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Session 3 finished.
Half way.

It was a fulled with religious concepts but it was good. You guys don't know good Tv if it sprouted up out of the ground wearing a pink lacy thong and slapped you across the face.

So I guess that next time you will pay more attention when I say something is great...

Drinking Beverage

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
25-07-2013, 03:49 AM
(25-07-2013 03:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 01:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Session 3 finished.
Half way.

So I guess that next time you will pay more attention when I say something is great...

Drinking Beverage

Nah.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post