I need a new TV series to get addicted too!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: I need a new TV series to get addicted too!
I just rewatched House M.D. well worth the time, but skip season 8 it never happened.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-02-2014, 08:41 PM
(08-02-2014 08:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I just rewatched House M.D. well worth the time, but skip season 8 it never happened.

*waves at Rev* Hey you. Hope you're doing good.
I've been thinking of doing the full run of HouseMD. Maybe I can get to it next winter. We love a good series that we can let run - like on Netflix or Amazon. Great way to let the brain shut off for awhile.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
08-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Oh, and Treme.

Haven't seen a lot of it, and not so interested in the plot or the characters, but there really is something to hearing your friends playing on a TV show.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-02-2014, 11:59 PM
(08-02-2014 08:41 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 08:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I just rewatched House M.D. well worth the time, but skip season 8 it never happened.

*waves at Rev* Hey you. Hope you're doing good.
I've been thinking of doing the full run of HouseMD. Maybe I can get to it next winter. We love a good series that we can let run - like on Netflix or Amazon. Great way to let the brain shut off for awhile.

I'm doing good, just had a slight interruption in my internet. Fucking cable company wanted money can you believe that shit? Sorted them out though so all is well for now. Yeah House is great Netflix material no 2 episodes are the same but there is always a running theme and Hugh Laurie is great as would be expected from such a fantastic actor (amazing to think a brit can do an American Accent so well it's like finding out Carry Elwes is from Texas) well worth looking up. But as I said skip season 8 it jumped the shark horribly, worst end to a respectable show since scrubs.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Currently watching:
The Blacklist
Brooklyn 99
Top Gear (UK)
Late Night comedy. There's gonna be drama, guaranteed.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
09-02-2014, 04:26 AM
(08-02-2014 11:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 08:41 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  *waves at Rev* Hey you. Hope you're doing good.

I'm doing good, just had a slight interruption in my internet. Fucking cable company wanted money can you believe that shit? Sorted them out though so all is well for now. Yeah House is great Netflix material no 2 episodes are the same but there is always a running theme and Hugh Laurie is great as would be expected from such a fantastic actor (amazing to think a brit can do an American Accent so well it's like finding out Carry Elwes is from Texas) well worth looking up. But as I said skip season 8 it jumped the shark horribly, worst end to a respectable show since scrubs.

Bastard Cable Companies........... LOL Glad you're back.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
17-02-2014, 08:42 AM
I just finished Season 1 of The Killing (the original Danish version, not the American remake) and it was brilliant. It kept me guessing the entire time and highlighted for me just how difficult the job of being a detective must be. Not the simple thing most TV shows paint it to be.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-02-2014, 04:59 AM
I just netflixed my way through the first season of Bates Motel. I wasn't sure how good it would be, but I found it strangely addicting.

The only thing that disappointed me about it was how it doesn't focus merely on Norman and his obsessively-clingy mom; it has a whole bunch of other characters with their own little subplots. I guess they have to do that since it's a TV series, and it all contributes to creating the nut-case that is Norman Bates in the end, but I was expecting them to focus mostly on the two of them almost exclusively.

Good show, though. It'd be a short-lived addiction, however, because season 2 has yet to premier.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-02-2014, 08:34 PM
(08-02-2014 08:37 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  If anyone has Netflix I can seriously suggest House Of Cards

or here it is Online
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/House_...redir=true

(it's about politics and Washington, etc)

House of Cards, I fucking love that show!!!!!

Hannibal is coming up, fellas. Be prepared.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-02-2014, 08:39 PM
(23-02-2014 04:59 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I just netflixed my way through the first season of Bates Motel. I wasn't sure how good it would be, but I found it strangely addicting.

The only thing that disappointed me about it was how it doesn't focus merely on Norman and his obsessively-clingy mom; it has a whole bunch of other characters with their own little subplots. I guess they have to do that since it's a TV series, and it all contributes to creating the nut-case that is Norman Bates in the end, but I was expecting them to focus mostly on the two of them almost exclusively.

Good show, though. It'd be a short-lived addiction, however, because season 2 has yet to premier.

Show is great, I just wish they didn't have ADD when it came to romantic partners for Norman. They just don't write it well at all.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.