I need a new TV series to get addicted too!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: I need a new TV series to get addicted too!
Sons of Anarchy.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2013, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 07:33 AM by Phaedrus.)
Breaking Bad is about a chemistry teacher who gets lung cancer, so starts manufacturing meth with the help of one of his old students turned drug dealer, so as to secure his family's future and pay for his treatments.

Turns out, they both suck at peddling meth. Follows 30 hours of mature drama with some pretty good humor mixed in now and then as well.

Better call Saul!

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
27-04-2013, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 08:09 AM by Filox.)
Also, if you think you would like dark fantasy placed in 1930's, Carnivale is great. That is if you don't mind to watch to show that was canceled after the 2nd season. Such a shame for this one.

Also, a good, but more relaxed and lighter fantasy (middle ages, classic fantasy setting) show is Legend of the Seeker. It was also canceled after the 2nd season, but this one ended pretty good, so no new seasons were needed, which is not the case with Carnivale.

Here read, watch some trailers...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381798/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 (imdb rating 7.6)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 (imdb rating 8.3)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/?ref_=sr_1 (imdb rating 9.4)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844653/?ref_=sr_2 (imdb rating 7.4)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0319969/?ref_=sr_1 (imdb rating 8.5)

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-04-2013, 08:37 AM
(27-04-2013 04:39 AM)Filox Wrote:  Spartacus sucks? What is wrong with you? Spartacus is great, at least until Andy was alive, but the rest is good enough. Blood, gore, sex, what more do you want?

Well, GoT has all that plus a plot, interesting characters and magic, so I guess I was expecting something like that when I first dove into it...

Also, I only watched like 3 episodes before I decided I didn't like it a bit. YOU JUST SPOILED ME, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY D:

[Image: killing-floor-screen-banner.jpg]
27-04-2013, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 09:41 AM by Filox.)
Actually, my favorite season of Spartacus was the Gods of the Arena, a half season that aired between 1st and 2nd season, while the main actor was recovering from cancer. It was about Gannicus and the time before Spartacus was captured. Unfortunately, Andy did not recover, so the replaced him with another actor, which was nowhere near Andy.

You should watch more than 3 episodes, it gets more and more interesting.

P.S.

I just remembered 24. I am not sure how much would you like Jack Bauer, but I loved this shit. The way he interrogates people, first he puts a bullet in your knee, then asks questions.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-04-2013, 10:02 AM
(26-04-2013 07:40 PM)DancingSkeletons Wrote:  Spartacus sucks unless you're 16 years old or younger. No offense, my younger friends, but that show is pure boob and boredom.

I would take this criticism more seriously if it had not come from someone who suggested Adventure time and Cowboy Bebop as good shows. Tongue
27-04-2013, 10:17 AM
(27-04-2013 10:02 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 07:40 PM)DancingSkeletons Wrote:  Spartacus sucks unless you're 16 years old or younger. No offense, my younger friends, but that show is pure boob and boredom.

I would take this criticism more seriously if it had not come from someone who suggested Adventure time and Cowboy Bebop as good shows. Tongue

Hey. HEY. Don't make me get down there.

[Image: killing-floor-screen-banner.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes DancingSkeletons's post
27-04-2013, 10:21 AM

Your critique does not compute. It is impossible for pure boob to be correlated with boredom. Blink

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-04-2013, 10:33 AM
(27-04-2013 10:17 AM)DancingSkeletons Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 10:02 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I would take this criticism more seriously if it had not come from someone who suggested Adventure time and Cowboy Bebop as good shows. Tongue

Psh. Bring it skinny Tongue
27-04-2013, 10:35 AM
(27-04-2013 10:17 AM)DancingSkeletons Wrote:  
(27-04-2013 10:02 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I would take this criticism more seriously if it had not come from someone who suggested Adventure time and Cowboy Bebop as good shows. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post