I need a new TV series to get addicted too!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2013, 01:40 AM
RE: I need a new TV series to get addicted too!
I just watched seasons 1-8 of How I Met Your Mother... ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC show. Probably TOP 5 for me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2013, 03:29 AM
(16-07-2013 01:19 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(15-07-2013 01:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn this show is awesome! Why the fuck haven't I watched this before?

You motherfucker! Do I need to count how many times have I said to you directly and to everyone else that this is the best show ever?

We shall talk about this after you finish watching it, that means in a few days. Sorry about your sleepless nights.

Yeahbut, whoever listens to you anyway Filox? Tongue

And yea it wont take long to watch, I was planning on watching the first episode last night (and by last night I mean at 5am this morning while I had a midnight snack) and then going to sleep but I ended up watching 6 episodes in a row ><

The problem is that it takes time to download, so it may take a while.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
16-07-2013, 06:06 AM
My god, I envy you SO FUCKING MUCH!! If only I could watch the show again without knowing it all in advance. What a terrific experience you will have watching 2nd, 3rd season... The further you go, the better the show is.

Ah well, guess I'll have to watch it again, no matter what.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
16-07-2013, 07:22 AM
Yeah that's why I like watching new shows that I haven't seen before.
Shows are good when you rematch them, but when you're watching them for the first time it has you on the edge of your seat in anticipation.
It's great too I don't have to wait a week for another episode to come out, got them all in front of me.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Re: I need a new TV series to get addicted too!
You are aware there's another 8 episodes of Breaking Bad coming in August, right?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
16-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Yea, some one post wonder PMed me that there was.

Breaking Bad was/is a great show, not top5 show though but still good none the less.

Damn these Lost sessions are huge, 26 45minute episodes...

16-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Try InuYasha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-07-2013, 11:23 PM
(16-07-2013 07:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yeah that's why I like watching new shows that I haven't seen before.
Shows are good when you rematch them, but when you're watching them for the first time it has you on the edge of your seat in anticipation.
It's great too I don't have to wait a week for another episode to come out, got them all in front of me.

That was really how I finally got into Lost. When it was on tv, the breaks were too long (in my opinion) but watching after it was over, I could just watch it. It's very nice.

I just finished The X Files recently. Those last three seasons were hard, but the ending was better than the silly movie they did later.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

17-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Just finished session 1. The bit where the guy blew himself up with dynamite made me almost bash my head on the roof, I was not prepared for that shit...
Also the bit where they lost the rudder at sea in the final episode made me laugh so hard. The music was all dramatic and stuff like it was the worst thing to happen EVER!! but the rudder floated and the sea was extremely calm... So melo dramatic.

What I can't figure out is, did the boy cause the plane to crash, was it the fat guy, did the others shoot it down or was it because they're all linked to the numbers somehow and combined they all caused it to crash?
Also, when is that stupid stuck up blonde bitch gonna die, I hope she suffers a goory bloody death, I hate that bitch.
Also, I get the impression that the island moves but I don't have high hopes for that being true.

17-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Just wait!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon