I need a new TV series to get addicted too!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: I need a new TV series to get addicted too!
Ears, Rescue Me.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381798/

You're gonna love how wild and nervous Dennis Leary can be. Trust me.

Glad you liked Lost, BTW. I did like the "explanation" at the end, but I needed more things to be explained. I wanted the science to be explained, all the shit that I was waiting from the beginning.

Also, what minisodes are out there, can someone please point me in the right direction, I saw some of them, but not all, I think.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 03:02 AM
(07-08-2013 12:59 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ears, Rescue Me.

Glad you liked Lost, BTW. I did like the "explanation" at the end, but I needed more things to be explained. I wanted the science to be explained, all the shit that I was waiting from the beginning.

Also, what minisodes are out there, can someone please point me in the right direction, I saw some of them, but not all, I think.

I just got done watching the Newsroom (which was fantastic I might add, it's like it was written by me, but anywho), I need something less American.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-08-2013, 06:28 AM
Errrrr, Denis Leary is Irish. He is the main actor and he wrote the damn thing. Yes, it is patriotic and American, but it is not made American. Skip this now, but don't neglect this. You see, you are all about grumpy cat, nervous, angry at the world, bitching all the time... So, don't you think it would be nice if you could see the God in action?

Don't neglect for its American patriotism, I didn't care about that at all, so could you.

Less American... Less American... What could be less American? British Top Gear? That is way less American. I suggest starting from season one and them move up until present season 20. Not really something like the shows others suggested, but hey, this one is far more intelligent, real, funny, fun, educational and just brilliant than any other shit that was ever aired on on any TV.

So there.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
07-08-2013, 07:10 AM
(07-08-2013 03:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 12:59 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ears, Rescue Me.

I just got done watching the Newsroom (which was fantastic I might add, it's like it was written by me, but anywho), I need something less American.

Spooks (British)

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2013, 01:36 AM
(07-08-2013 06:28 AM)Filox Wrote:  Errrrr, Denis Leary is Irish. He is the main actor and he wrote the damn thing. Yes, it is patriotic and American, but it is not made American. Skip this now, but don't neglect this. You see, you are all about grumpy cat, nervous, angry at the world, bitching all the time... So, don't you think it would be nice if you could see the God in action?

Don't neglect for its American patriotism, I didn't care about that at all, so could you.

Less American... Less American... What could be less American? British Top Gear? That is way less American. I suggest starting from season one and them move up until present season 20. Not really something like the shows others suggested, but hey, this one is far more intelligent, real, funny, fun, educational and just brilliant than any other shit that was ever aired on on any TV.

So there.

Seen all of Top Gear, even present session 20. We don't all drive on dirt roads by the way in case you saw the first episode of session 20.

I downloaded The Wire but it bored the hell out of me, couldn't get passed the third episode.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
11-08-2013, 02:39 AM
I just wrote a longish rant about TV. Thought it might interest some of you. It's over in Health and Psychology, here. It has a link to a cool song, too.

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
11-08-2013, 04:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 04:19 AM by DeepThought.)
Woohoo! Breaking Bad Season 5 is starting up!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
11-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Hmmm, knowing how much you admire the American political system, let me suggest The West Wing.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2013, 07:53 AM
^^^
My name is DLJ and I whole-heartedly endorse Chas's message.

Season 2's "The Stackhouse Filibuster" makes me blub every time I watch it.

11-08-2013, 07:18 PM
(11-08-2013 04:15 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Woohoo! Breaking Bad Season 5 is starting up!

OMFG my DVR just asked which show I want to stop recording: Dexter or Breaking Bad. What, you can't multi-multi-task you bastard! Thankfully it replays at 10:30. Yes, DVR, record that one!

BREAKING BAD Clap