I need a new TV series to get addicted too!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: I need a new TV series to get addicted too!
Binge watched Breaking Bad... Pretty good. Don't think I could have watched it as a weekly thing though.

I've been watching Suits the last few days. Its one of the smartest shows I've seen. What I mean is that the characters seem to make generally logical choices... Where shows like The Walking Dead are just full of terrible decisions that would make any intelligent person cringe.

Anyway, I wan't Harvey Specters season 1 hair. Its awesome, like some artwork created in a gell and hair medium.. Unfortunately, I doubt it would suit me. Tongue

[Image: tumblr_lroq8e7BSN1r1uegko1_500.jpg]
[Image: SUITS-USA-Identity-Crisis-Episode-8-4-550x364.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 04:18 PM
(25-04-2013 12:57 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So The Walking dead is over (for the session), Game of Thrones is only on once a week for an hour... and I finished watching all 8 sessions of Entourage, which was shit but addicting and entertaining non the less.

I need some ideas for a TV series I can get addicted too now.
Preferably something that's awesome. Doesn't matter how long it's been running for, I have unlimited internet here so I can download 20 sessions if I have too.

Try Breaking Bad if it's in NU ZULUND.
I was told I look like the cancer victim in it, also thought they said Breaking Wind,so was a bit offended; never ever seen it, but the reports are good. It has a drug peddling theme.
17-01-2014, 10:11 PM
I'm almost finished with Dexter. Undecided

What's next?

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

17-01-2014, 10:14 PM
I need a new TV series to get addicted too!
Suits & The Blacklist Smile
18-01-2014, 11:30 AM
I finished Orange is the New Black. 10/10

I'm completely caught up on The Walking Dead until it resumes in February. 10/10

I just finished season 1 of American Horror Story. 10/10

I'm a few episodes into American Horror Story Asylum. 7/10 so far. Hasn't captured me as well as season one.

After Asylum, I'll catch up on AHS Coven.

A lot of my friends are also wanting me to watch Supernatural and Breaking Bad. My mom watches Breaking Bad and absolutely loves it.

Hughsie's been pressuring me for months to watch Torchwood though. Apparently one of the characters from Torchwood inspired Handsome Jack in Borderlands.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
18-01-2014, 11:33 AM
(18-01-2014 11:30 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I finished Orange is the New Black. 10/10

I'm completely caught up on The Walking Dead until it resumes in February. 10/10

I just finished season 1 of American Horror Story. 10/10

I'm a few episodes into American Horror Story Asylum. 7/10 so far. Hasn't captured me as well as season one.

After Asylum, I'll catch up on AHS Coven.

A lot of my friends are also wanting me to watch Supernatural and Breaking Bad. My mom watches Breaking Bad and absolutely loves it.

Hughsie's been pressuring me for months to watch Torchwood though. Apparently one of the characters from Torchwood inspired Handsome Jack in Borderlands.

WATCH TORCHWOOD SEASON 3&4 OR I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES!!!

Speak to me first though.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-01-2014, 11:38 AM
(18-01-2014 11:33 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  WATCH TORCHWOOD SEASON 3&4 OR I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES!!!

YOU'D EXPECT ME TO SKIP THE FIRST TWO SEASONS?

YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT AIN'T HAPPENING

18-01-2014, 11:40 AM
I keep forgetting how fun Carnivale was!

18-01-2014, 11:41 AM
(18-01-2014 11:38 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 11:33 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  WATCH TORCHWOOD SEASON 3&4 OR I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES!!!

YOU'D EXPECT ME TO SKIP THE FIRST TWO SEASONS?

YOU BEST BELIEVE THAT AIN'T HAPPENING

If you wanna soldier through the first two seasons which are pretty dire then be my guest, you'll regret it though. They changed how the show worked for 3&4 and it's miles better.

Plus, it's a Dr Who spin off so if you wanna start from the very beginning you'd have watch a load of Dr Who.

Take my advice and start on season 3. I can have you caught up on all you need to know in 5 mins, and it's pretty much stuff I'd have to tell you if you started on season 1 anyway.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-01-2014, 11:42 AM
(18-01-2014 11:41 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  If you wanna soldier through the first two seasons which are pretty dire then be my guest, you'll regret it though. They changed how the show worked for 3&4 and it's miles better.

Plus, it's a Dr Who spin off so if you wanna start from the very beginning you'd have watch a load of Dr Who.

Take my advice and start on season 3. I can have you caught up on all you need to know in 5 mins, and it's pretty much stuff I'd have to tell you if you started on season 1 anyway.

Ain't nobody got time for Dr. Who No

[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post