I need a new TV series to get addicted too!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: I need a new TV series to get addicted too!
I'm rather heavily under the influence of my inner child at the moment, I've watched over 20 episodes of Pokemon in the last two days, not even kidding.

Oh, and by the way, IT'S STILL FREAKING AWESOME!!! Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 05:56 PM
(05-03-2014 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 07:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ooooh never seen it. Undecided

Oh, you have to get on Netflix and watch it from the beginning. It's really good.

It's on Netflix?? Streaming or renting disks.

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines. Breathe; Pink Floyd

09-03-2014, 06:00 PM
(09-03-2014 05:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh, you have to get on Netflix and watch it from the beginning. It's really good.

It's on Netflix?? Streaming or renting disks.

Discs Sad

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
09-03-2014, 07:19 PM
You should be watching Cosmos, RIGHT NOW!

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
11-03-2014, 01:08 PM
(25-04-2013 11:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Breaking bad.

THIS THIS THIS. There is literally no other drama that's better I have ever watched. Period. Character development, acting, morality, comparisons to life, life decisions, your decisions and how they affect others, the complications of live and intertwined lives.

The actors subtle looks and expressions fulfills all the above scenarios. It's just so good on so many levels.

It's all relatively a believable story too. I hate when something just gets stupid and far removed from real life.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2014, 01:20 PM
(11-03-2014 01:08 PM)proplayer44 Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 11:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Breaking bad.

THIS THIS THIS. There is literally no other drama that's better I have ever watched. Period. Character development, acting, morality, comparisons to life, life decisions, your decisions and how they affect others, the complications of live and intertwined lives.

The actors subtle looks and expressions fulfills all the above scenarios. It's just so good on so many levels.

It's all relatively a believable story too. I hate when something just gets stupid and far removed from real life.

(grumbles).

What other shows you like? I need to be sure I can trust your opinion.

Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines. Breathe; Pink Floyd

11-03-2014, 01:46 PM
To be honest there hasn't been much that I ever watched on TV and enjoyed because it's usually incredibly stupid. I also enjoyed the first few seasons of Mad Men but lost interest later. I also like the new one this year. True Detective.

Same with movies. The new special effects are crap, over done and add nothing to the story. How many times do I want to see a Batman, Spiderman thing again?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2014, 02:20 PM
(11-03-2014 01:46 PM)proplayer44 Wrote:  To be honest there hasn't been much that I ever watched on TV and enjoyed because it's usually incredibly stupid. I also enjoyed the first few seasons of Mad Men but lost interest later. I also like the new one this year. True Detective.

Same with movies. The new special effects are crap, over done and add nothing to the story. How many times do I want to see a Batman, Spiderman thing again?

Fair enough. I might add breaking bad to my queue on Netflix. We'll see.

11-03-2014, 02:24 PM
(11-03-2014 01:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 01:08 PM)proplayer44 Wrote:  THIS THIS THIS. There is literally no other drama that's better I have ever watched. Period. Character development, acting, morality, comparisons to life, life decisions, your decisions and how they affect others, the complications of live and intertwined lives.

(grumbles).

Hannibal is my current obsession.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-03-2014, 02:30 PM
(11-03-2014 02:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 01:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  (grumbles).

Hannibal is my current obsession.

You're not the only one to mention it. The movie scared the crap out of me.

The end of dexter tho was too dumb for words.