I need help with some research.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: I need help with some research.
the Infallibility is very specific. The pope is only infalliable when he speaks from the chair, which means an official statement regarding dogma with the collaboration of the council of cardinals. It is a very rare occurrence for a statement to be declared infallible. Although there is no official list I can only guess that there aren't more than 20 or 30 statements.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: I need help with some research.
(26-02-2012 02:13 AM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  the Infallibility is very specific. The pope is only infalliable when he speaks from the chair, which means an official statement regarding dogma with the collaboration of the council of cardinals.

Don’t forget, he also has to be wearing his official Pope Hat, it has to be Tuesday and spaghetti must be on the menu in the Vatican cafeteria.

…and he has to say “Simon says” first.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post