I need large, cool stencils.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2013, 12:35 AM
I need large, cool stencils.
Over the next couple of weeks I am planning on making a cornhole set for myself. I thought about just staining the boards, but I kinda want to do something cool and easy. I'm not a great painter, or even a good one, but anyone can do a stencil. I've looked, but only found one that I really thought was cool. Unlike most guys I don't care about a sports team, I don't give a shit about a car manufacturer or anything like that so I am thinking either horror or nautical but I'm open to suggestions. The boards have to stay somewhat family friendly, nothing to explicit. So far a cool Frankenstein is all I have managed to find. If you have any ideas, I'm open to suggestions, if you have a link or image, all the better.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: I need large, cool stencils.
Confused What's a 'cornhole set'? Sounds kind of ... uh ... uncomfortable. Sadcryface

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-04-2013, 12:45 AM
How about a stencil of a sub full of seamen? Maybe an action shot with exploding torpedoes?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
28-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Photo RE: I need large, cool stencils.
(28-04-2013 12:44 AM)kim Wrote:  Confused What's a 'cornhole set'? Sounds kind of ... uh ... uncomfortable. Sadcryface
It's a popular backyard game, kind of like horseshoes. Although it sounds dirty the object is to through a sac filled with corn into a hole in a board.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyRbTDPzGkVZuFvQk2pSL...bTh_KwxMZI]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN5G_RPHgyXC81kYOb_HL...Ld_HHUhFDw]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk7aG3jIQREDdokqiIu7z...kKfhrmZfUg]

28-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Oh, I get it - sorta like a modern day horseshoes.
Consider
Why don't you try to do your own Jackson Pollock?
[Image: pollock.number-8.jpg]
Psyche everyone out. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post