I need support

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2015, 04:02 PM
I need support
Hi

First you should not judge my english because it not my language , i speak arabic and french easily. i Live in country muslim no right to get diffrence because not tolerated somtimes i feel myself in danger and now i m alone with my idea close to atheits after livining the wash brain of the religion who tortured me the hole of my live .

my father who pray 5 time day stolen my money and didnt wanted let me exploit land even im the last guy in family who is still havent any situation. I never been married even i have 40. the religion say here that even your father is evil dont say objection. That trigger my anger even whatver i work or do i cannoont find money to rent home . My level social is getting more and more worst i start to fear pauverty i sold evry thing even my Pc . Im alone in this world espacially nobody can speak up about atheisme here. i wish if i could talk much about that but im in cyber so i have limit time . but i have interent on mobile i can follow discussion if you join this post . i know im diffrent than you and it normal so i try my best to be clear . thanks
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2015, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2015 06:49 PM by Cosmic Discourse.)
RE: I need support
Hey there boomheart,

I hope this message finds you in safety. Don't worry about the language barrier, I was able to understand you just fine. I'm not sure that I can provide more than moral support, but I'm hopeful you'll find your way through this trying time.

Depending on your access and safety, I would suggest looking into some ex-Muslim resources (groups) for assistance with your particular situation. I'll update (edit) this post when I gather some helpful links.

Edit*:
http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?www
http://www.exmuslimblogs.com/

The first link (site) listed above is a forum you can join or just view, with helpful tips on how to cover your internet tracks and a host of other topics. You're bound to find others in similar situations/circumstances as yourself.

The second link is to a blog, discussing current events you may find useful.

You may wanna look into possible asylum options as well. Stay strong and be safe.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Cosmic Discourse's post
23-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Fucking hell. I have no advice. Is it even safe to post on your phone? Can you claim asylum anywhere?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-06-2015, 06:49 AM
Thank you for support. Honestly i never tought about asylum but the countries they dont receive people without heavy proofs like when media talked about them. Its mistake in my opinion because they know its not easy to leave religion without consequences. Even website of ex musilms are controlled followed and hacked. I leave in silent prison alone but if silence protect me a bit ,should i stay
rest of my live in silence?
24-06-2015, 06:58 AM
So sorry to hear this. I do worry about atheists in your part of the world - for us in the US there is still a lot of social discrimination, but for you it is way more serious.

I have no advice because I don't know the inner workings of your society well. I would consider finding asylum too....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-06-2015, 07:44 AM
(23-06-2015 04:02 PM)boomheart Wrote:  i know im diffrent than you and it normal so i try my best to be clear . thanks

Welcome. You are normal, you are yourself. Stick with that. I feel so bad for you that you can't be your true self. Stay safe.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
24-06-2015, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2015 08:11 AM by Bows and Arrows.)
yes, please be sure your tracks are covered for your own safety.

I found this thread on reddit, it has links and advice from others. I hope it helps. http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments...um_in_usa/

Is there a way to travel to other countries that are more multicultural? Turkey? Asia? India?
maybe you have to work your way across a continent but atleast you will be moving in a better direction for yourself.

I just watched a movie about these guys who escaped a concentration camp in Nazi Germany and walked to Tibet and into India. Granted it was a movie, and many times they were near death, but they just kept going.

try to get your passport, and start thinking about how to get to a better place.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-06-2015, 08:51 AM
Hello bow and thank you for the link. I ve read some and seem not easy way out .therefore i dont think much about asylum. My only fault is born in this prison and because m in middle age i think i have no chance to go live in peace

I dunno what to do that why i came forum i have no solution no intelmigence to go out.
As you mention if in free country like Usa. The atheist are badly looked so imagine in this coutry where you cannot criticize religion because there is only one.
24-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Boomheart - I hate this situation for you. I am so sorry you have to go through this. I can't offer anything more but moral support also but I wish you the best.

I knew my disposition of religion in general had shifted when I accepted I was an atheist but when I hear these stories in a pseudo up-close-and-personal way, it fucking pisses me off. Religion and is embedded so deeply in the Muslim culture that it is nearly impossible to separate the two. This truly is the dark ages for much of the middle east.

**Crickets** -- God
24-06-2015, 10:23 AM
All i need just live in secure place where i. Dont feel im oblige to follow other people. Here i use yo go see therapist and because she dont have any science she ask me if i pray or not. It insane