I need support

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: I need support
It is indeed insane. We agree, praying is not going to solve anything.

Stay safe. Try to get out. Come here to vent when you need. You will not be alone in here. I truly wish you the best.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Iñigo's post
24-06-2015, 03:00 PM
(24-06-2015 11:05 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  It is indeed insane. We agree, praying is not going to solve anything.

Stay safe. Try to get out. Come here to vent when you need. You will not be alone in here. I truly wish you the best.

thanks man; Somtimes there is not much to do coz iam alone somtimes we need other help but live for some people dont work like they want.
24-06-2015, 04:09 PM
I so wish I could help and feel so helpless. As others have said, you can come here and talk without fear that we will shame you.

Just make sure it is safe to do so. The last thing any of us wants if for you to suffer because you visited TTA forum.

Good luck my friend. My thoughts are with you.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-06-2015, 07:59 AM
(24-06-2015 08:51 AM)boomheart Wrote:  My only fault is born in this prison and because m in middle age i think i have no chance to go live in peace

Friend, it's NOT your fault. You bear absolutely no blame for where you were born.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
25-06-2015, 11:09 AM
I need support
I feel obligated to ask this: How secure is your Internet connection? I don't want you to risk your safety.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
25-06-2015, 11:45 AM
I connect from cyber and use proxy
[+] 2 users Like boomheart's post